Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

First episode IPKKND-EBP Above average begining :)

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello i am Yaari. just saw the first episode of IPKKND-EBP. so heres my two cents about the episode. i did not watched the original season 1 but giving neutral view. The show seems nice like any other tv show. it was really nice begining but some facts i don liked is that cv tried to show some forced comedy with Ashta's family. Like the mandir's phone call scene and her pack up scene to her granny's ice cream scene wasnt anything great cz it didnt make me impressed. coming back to Slok, its really very common for any angry young man for either mom/dad reason. anyway i hope cv makes the reason very justify. the colg scene was vague. i really don get thw fact why those students are being punished for Astha-Slok, its really too early and rushed for me of their such encounter. it was nice to see as drama element. anyway too early to say about their scene.the bangle breaking scene wasnt really needed on first meeting. acting:- Female lead needs to improve in almost every side of her screen presence. she is very pretty but thats not enough. Avinash:- Avinash is very awesome actor but what i need to say despite being his fan, he needs to work on angry expressions. other casts:- ok nothing great. Background:- i liked bg score but sometime it seemed loud at times. Technical:- liked technical editing to direction was fair. To CV:- it seems the story is all.about lead. i really not liking the fact there wasnt really anything other than leads. please show other character and their story too. it may work for few months than cv wont really find strong story other than some random track. Rating: 3/5 thanks for reading. as a viewer i am giving sometime to the show before final verdict.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they just introduced the leads here. Shlok hates women/girls. Reason?? They shows some flashbacks there. May be something tragic. There is nothing like he became angry young man because of his parents or something!!  ( I felt so !! ) I think there is something which makes Shlok hate woman/girl !! His mother?? Actually I am doubtful weather she is his real mother or not ðŸ˜› The way he talked to his mother (?? ) ; I hate that part.!! Anyways , I think the story is all about changing the views of Shlok about women/girls which will be done by Aastha . I think the story will focus on Shlok and his mother's relation too!! 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
@Jazz as i said the reason seems so as well as i hope cv justify this well. i also think this isnt his real mom. may be his real mom cheat his dad or anything like this. as for story, isnt it short term story of changing slok view all about leads. i wanted to see other characters strong story tol. anyway hope for the best
.Barun. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

@Jazz as i said the reason seems so as well as i hope cv justify this well. i also think this isnt his real mom. may be his real mom cheat his dad or anything like this. as for story, isnt it short term story of changing slok view all about leads. i wanted to see other characters strong story tol. anyway hope for the best

Yes, hope so!! Strong supporting characters along with the leads and story makes show successful. I am hopeful that Spheres Origin will look into it. 

@Bold absolutely,!! Lets see what's in store for viewers ðŸ˜Š
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^^ i know only leads story too successful but after a certain time things get repitative and trp falls. thats why we need some strong supporting casts too. and i want a story which is very good cz in a love story only two love bird isnt enough. hope they introduce more characters time to time
.Barun. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

^^ i know only leads story too successful but after a certain time things get repitative and trp falls. thats why we need some strong supporting casts too. and i want a story which is very good cz in a love story only two love bird isnt enough. hope they introduce more characters time to time

Yeah Agree ðŸ˜Š
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
perfect review...willw ait for sometime..lets c hw cv;s take fwd frm here..ball is thier court...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ thank you :) ya lets see how cv will show us in futute. thats matter
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow...The first episode already aired? I'm a big panka of 1st season. looking fwd to Ek baar phir😊

TFS Yaari :)
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Jazz-

I think they just introduced the leads here. Shlok hates women/girls. Reason?? They shows some flashbacks there. May be something tragic. There is nothing like he became angry young man because of his parents or something!!  ( I felt so !! ) I think there is something which makes Shlok hate woman/girl !! His mother?? Actually I am doubtful weather she is his real mother or not ðŸ˜› The way he talked to his mother (?? ) ; I hate that part.!! Anyways , I think the story is all about changing the views of Shlok about women/girls which will be done by Aastha . I think the story will focus on Shlok and his mother's relation too!! 

Edited by KambakthIshq - 10 years ago