Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

I don't hate Shlok ; I hate the CONDITION which made him like this

.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shlok is perfect in every aspect. I am loving Avinash ...😳 He is looking sooo HOTTT πŸ€’ ( I am dead ...ufff ) I am jealous of Rubina now πŸ˜› ( Trust me , for the first time I am loving him so much πŸ˜³. I liked him as Dev but, I am in love with Shlok πŸ˜³ ) 

When the episode started , I hated Shlok πŸ˜‘ He rusticated a girl because she gave him Kasam ( ? I am confused what did she say at that time !! Someone please clarify πŸ˜Š ) of his mom ?? πŸ˜² Does Shlok hate his mom? If YES , then Why?? πŸ˜² Wait , this will get clarified in upcoming episodes πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . He ignored her ( His mom's ) calls.  He said that his relations other than with his father are just FORMALITIES πŸ˜²...!! Now, question arises is the lady who called him ; his real mother?? Or step mother?? The way he talked to him, shows SAUTELAPAN jyada πŸ˜› !!! 

The way he treated Aashta ..😑 I was like how can a man can be rude with such a cute girl like Aashta πŸ˜³ She is sooo cute πŸ˜³..!! But, when Aastha replied that " He is devil" ; at that point I saw the pain in Shlok's eyes πŸ˜­ ..!! May be the conditions made him such a cruel, rude and disrespectful person towards girls/women ( may be )

P.S Time slot should change !! This is sucha nice show to watch for. πŸ˜³
Loving Shlok and Aastha together πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When aastha said raksh...
Look at the expressions of shlok
love it

.Barun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soniaman

When aastha said raksh...
Look at the expressions of shlok
love it

Yeah !! That made me cry actually πŸ˜­ So much pain in his eyes...!! Seems like he lost someone special !! 
Nichuss thumbnail
sounds like nice start...

OMG IN THIS HERO HATE HIS MOM... πŸ€£
niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aavi was awesome in d epi 2day...it was jus him 2day...anger,attitude,intense...loved the pain in his eyes in d end of epi when he was called raakshas...so layers of shlok yet to b unfolded...al in a whole loved the epi 2day...spellbound action by avinash...
.Barun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

sounds like nice start...

OMG IN THIS HERO HATE HIS MOM... πŸ€£

πŸ˜†He hates the whole female community πŸ˜›
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love Avcinash to the core and the girl in college she didn't take any kasam, but apologised him and said "Sorry" and Please...
but the girl infuriated him a lot

.Barun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: niru06

Aavi was awesome in d epi 2day...it was jus him 2day...anger,attitude,intense...loved the pain in his eyes in d end of epi when he was called raakshas...so layers of shlok yet to b unfolded...al in a whole loved the epi 2day...spellbound action by avinash...

Yup Agree!! Shlok is perfect. Just one drawback for him is that he needs to show respect towards the woman!! When he will learn that ; he will be just perfectly perfect πŸ˜Š
.Barun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

I love Avcinash to the core and the girl in college she didn't take any kasam, but apologised him and said "Sorry" and Please...
but the girl infuriated him a lot

Heyy thanx for clarifying it dear πŸ˜Š So, it means that SHLOK HATES SORRY TOO πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ I remember when he said that , mistake should not be done to his PA 
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked the first look too. quite a classy package.

mallika