Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
it has been a long long time since i made a post. But after watching the episode, i just couldnt stop my self. i was little confused whether to give this show a try or not. but at last, i did watch it and i dont regret an ounce watching it. i simply loved the first epi. Avi has outdone himself in the role of Shlok. Kudos to him. this role definitely suits him ðŸ˜†

Coming back to show, this show definitely has a great potential. and If CVs handle every character properly, this show will do really well. 

also, though i know comparison between season 1 and 2 is not allowed, i couldnt help myself but draw some similarities. 

Shlok definitely has a persona. he is arrogant, he is rude, he has a right hand man ðŸ˜†. he hates his mother "anjali" and loves his father to the core. this might definitely remind us of something or rather someone with some difference. i am sure you can guess them 😛. yet, Shlok has already made a separate place in my heart. SHLOK has great potential and i wont be surprised if he makes a separate place in your heart too 

Astha is sweet, mischievous. bubbly in her own way and not to forget an ardent ganpati fan. and she has already given Shlok the tag of "rakshas" ðŸ˜› now i am sure this also reminds us something.

the best thing about the show is the intensity of character Shlok. the push and pull along with manhandling is back 😆  we already have broken bangle here. i am sure this also reminds us of something ðŸ˜› though i did find little lack of chemistry between leads, but who knows? this was just the first epi. i hope and somewhere i am sure that  Shlok and Astha will prove me wrong.

i rate this show as 8/10 and i really hope the show does much better 

Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kari- thumbnail
peehu ðŸ¤— honestly, even i liked Shlok. if i ever watch this show, it will be only becoz of him :)
arushiraizada thumbnail
chemistry will come gradually , be patient
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The whole concept of the first  epi was the copy of ipk 1 first episode..

in IPK 1 arnav thinks that khushi has spoiled his fashions show and they have a fight and here she spoils his someother kind of show..don't remember what exactly it was ...

The pull push and grap thing is also the same

Chemistry lacks big time and the 4 lions touch is missing
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dolly_11

in IPK 1 arnav thinks that khushi has spoiled his fashions show and they have a fight and here she spoils his someother kind of show..don't remember what exactly it was ...

Show isn't produced by the 4lion's team
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi peehu.. I'm Trina... I totally enjoyed d show.. I've been Avinash's fan since he played dev in choti bahu.. And I must say.. I completely enjoyed his new avatar.. D angry young man.. Male chauvinist.. Arrogant n rude.. Even mishaved with d pretty gal! Avinash did a fab job as Shlok.. Im impressed.. And im sure everyone who d show too are.. Waiting for d story to unfold n see what great scenes we have ahead..

P.S: im a Jay Ryan fan too 😳
Peehu24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolly_11

Lolz..I said the same thing :) ;)
Peehu24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Hi peehu.. I'm Trina... I totally enjoyed d show.. I've been Avinash's fan since he played dev in choti bahu.. And I must say.. I completely enjoyed his new avatar.. D angry young man.. Male chauvinist.. Arrogant n rude.. Even mishaved with d pretty gal! Avinash did a fab job as Shlok.. Im impressed.. And im sure everyone who d show too are.. Waiting for d story to unfold n see what great scenes we have ahead..

P.S: im a Jay Ryan fan too 😳

Hey trina!!

I was honestly never his fan..but I liked him today. This role seriously suits him lolz..

And even I would like to see how the show unfolds

P.S: I love jay ryan!! :p :D