NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
my first impression of the show is a thumbs up...👍🏼

pros
Avinash as Shlok is bang-on in the skin of his character. much expected out of a seasoned actor.. he is suave and effective. 👏👏

Shrenu sits perfectly in the sweet girl next door.. though i dint like her in her earlier shows..but i guess the role of astha surely suits her bubble body language..she was not over the top either. 😉😉

coming to the story line...yes yes yes it resembles IPK 1 in all ways 😆.. but i guess thats the fun of it.. we all like to watch love hate stories dont we ??😳😳😳.. a lot of unfulfilled wishes with IPK 1 could be fulfilles for the viewers if the CV's write the show well..

cons
i think the wardrobe of the leads need to be better..especially shlok cos he plays a powerful character and his clothes speak his personality as well.😎

other characters need to be introduced.. his mother though seemed like a cliched saas bahu saaga character with over powering dress and jewellery.😲😲 but i hope they will have a good explaination for it.

camera work needs to be better.the scene of them walking away with back towards each other needed more effectiveness.

and finally.. the show timings.. 6PM ???? Y star plus Y???😭😭 give ur better slots to the better shows.. 
ur ancient shows surely need to be replaced.. 

so thats it guys.. please feel free to comment and give ur views ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Impressive post and I agree with what you have written. I think that if the execution for this show manages to tread that fine line then the similarities are a non-issue. Maybe the use of a story arc between Season 1 and Season 2 would help me bridge that gap but hey,... the show is still in the exposition.
Edited by puglet - 10 years ago
.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thumbs up for your review 👍🏼

Yes, it resembles to IPK 1 😃 But, whatever you have said ; I completely agree on it 😳 Uncompleted wishes 😳 !! I wanted it to get completed in this season ( It's hard without Arshi but I am loving Shlok and Aastha 😊 )

And I hope the show will get the good slot soon. This kind of stories attracts viewers so, SP  will work on the slot for sure !!! 😊

Shlok's character is kinda difficult. The flashbacks which they have shown ; I am unable to understand it. 

Shrenu is above good for me as a Aastha. This character suits her personality as you have already said.

About his mother, I don't think she is his real mother. And if she is ; then Shlok's behavior towards her is completely disgusting !!  She cleaned his husband's shoes with her pallu 😲 I was shocked. There is no respect for woman in Agnihotri's house it seems!! 

arushiraizada thumbnail
yes we all like love-hate stories, but not exact copies.. as you said i hope they will fullfill our unfullfilled wishes
sweetgirls94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Like love hate story but not full copy... SorryTo say but.. Everything is copy nothing is new.. Yaar..
I hope they ill something new..