harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This post is entirely for Shlok Agnihotri, Not Avinash at all... Just made this post keeping the character in Mind,

Shlok Agnihotri is a character which made me feel dragged to it a lot, and there are very few characters to which I am dragged like that and to mention its the first male character, I felt to be connected. 
A guy who appears to be mad to women, but deep inside his heart being haunted by a women. He moves away from women, to get rid of the black memory he had in his heart.
He was as complex as the male leads of present geneartion shows, and yet still there was a hidden aura with him...
He behaves rudely with a girl because, what ever he was today because of that one women from his past, and as his life turned upside own because of a woman, he thinks that woman are cause of any and every problem
But when he was telling to the girl at college that woman are meant to do shadi and have children, I fealt like he was telling it more to him self.
Finally I can say this shlok as a character, who had a lot in him, and he wasn;'t not what he appears to out side world, and deep down his heart some where lies a small cute kid, who loves his mom a lot 
Okay but I must say, before getting to the show, though I started to watch it for Avinash, my friends know me, even how favourite the actor to me, if show wasn't good, i will any way leave it off. But I am sure now I will watch for Shlok Agnihotri...

Ps: as my friends know, I always call Avinash as bro... πŸ˜‰ but this Shlok, man he feels me regret my self for calling avi as bro . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hari i think he has step mom...
Or he is cheated by girl friend...
May be some reason
.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a review of a character dear πŸ‘ 

As I said , we can feel his pain through his eyes πŸ˜­

I felt it πŸ˜” It made me feel that Shlok Agnihotri is not that bad by heart! 

And about your P.S :- Uff, Thank god one competitor is less here πŸ˜‰ I am completely drooling over Avi and Shlok too  β˜ΊοΈ !! Some people somewhere said that he don't have time to shave πŸ˜› But, you know what Avi is so cute that without beard ; he will look like a innocent and good guy who can never hurt any woman!! Simplicity and respect in his eyes can be seen everytime ; atleast whenever I sees him πŸ˜³ !! SHLOK AGNIHOTRI IS MINE πŸ˜†
Edited by -Jazz- - 10 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soniaman

Hari i think he has step mom...
Or he is cheated by girl friend...
May be some reason

Sonia,I agree wiht u
and I don't want to jump to conclusions about the woman
But I am in love with Shlok, and I certainly love that woman, for making shlok this complex😳
harianjana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jazz-

What a review of a character dear πŸ‘ 

As I said , we can feel his pain through his eyes πŸ˜­

I felt it πŸ˜” It made me feel that Shlok Agnihotri is not that bad by heart! 

And about your P.S :- Uff, Thank god one competitor is less here πŸ˜‰ I am completely drooling over Avi and Shlok too  β˜ΊοΈ !! Some people somewhere said that he don't have time to shave πŸ˜› But, you know what Avi is so cute that without beard ; he will look like a innocent and good guy who can never hurt any woman!! Simplicity and respect in his eyes can be seen everytime ; atleast whenever I sees him πŸ˜³ !! SHLOK AGNIHOTRI IS MINE πŸ˜†

😭😭Arey yaar, Regarding my PS, yes in CB2 times I always call him as bro, and yes he was my bro. But after seeing shlok, I regret doing that yaar
I don't know how many people will like shlok, or how Popular will Avi become
But yes Shlok was fabulous. 

And yeah though I hate seeing avi in beard for some reason my friends know, I say, if with out beard Avi can't maintain this shlok rey.. I mean he will be like a milk baby with out the beard
Thats why I am bearing his beard even at my own personal riskπŸ˜‰

And yes... Shlok agnihotri is not bad by heart , circumstances made it for him 
.Barun. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harianjana

😭😭Arey yaar, Regarding my PS, yes in CB2 times I always call him as bro, and yes he was my bro. But after seeing shlok, I regret doing that yaar

I don't know how many people will like shlok, or how Popular will Avi become
But yes Shlok was fabulous. 

And yeah though I hate seeing avi in beard for some reason my friends know, I say, if with out beard Avi can't maintain this shlok rey.. I mean he will be like a milk baby with out the beard
Thats why I am bearing his beard even at my own personal riskπŸ˜‰

And yes... Shlok agnihotri is not bad by heart , circumstances made it for him 

You know , Avi proved that how versatile actor he is!! Today I am proud to say that I followed him since Choti Bahu!!  I hope he will be back to his original , super cutewala look when Aastha will convert him from Rakshash πŸ˜› to Insaan!! πŸ˜³ 
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

What a review of a character dearπŸ‘

As I said , we can feel his pain through his eyes😭

I felt itπŸ˜”It made me feel that Shlok Agnihotri is not that bad by heart!

And about your P.S :- Uff, Thank god one competitor is less hereπŸ˜‰I am completely drooling over Avi and Shlok too☺️!! Some people somewhere said that he don't have time to shaveπŸ˜›But, you know what Avi is so cute that without beard ; he will look like a innocent and good guy who can never hurt any woman!! Simplicity and respect in his eyes can be seen everytime ; atleast whenever I sees him😳!! SHLOK AGNIHOTRI IS MINEπŸ˜†

Jazz!! Im an additional competitor.. He is mine too!! I need a bit of Shlok n a bit of Avinash πŸ˜‰
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shlok is a very hurt person, he is an introvertit that means he keeps inside watever is hapening in his life be it happiness or sadness. So can no one reach him he created this hate-Wall. Yes there was a woman in his past who have washed away all his feelings besides anger...Avinash indeed had an excellent performance..the story has barely started..so far watching for actors performance, the girl too was cute and their meeting promising!
.Barun. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Jazz!! Im an additional competitor.. He is mine too!! I need a bit of Shlok n a bit of Avinash πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Then take one additional name in count if ou want a bit of Avinash πŸ˜› - His very own Rubina πŸ˜‰

Lets see who wins πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
harianjana thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Then take one additional name in count if ou want a bit of Avinash πŸ˜› - His very own Rubina πŸ˜‰

Lets see who wins πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Khudos to u Jazz
U just gave a right part
Yes...
rubina was above u all people