Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram Aug 26-30 update.thu posted

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ramesh is getting married in real life. Adhan pola they are packing him off to rehabilitation center. Last week Kitchen Super Star lae he came back for wildcard round. Never knew he can cook πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Niway, anga taan the chef's all told about his up coming wedding and wishing him all the best πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ratna for the update..

grrr...mahesu...pona jenmathula chameleon aa porandhurukkum pola..
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Ramesh is getting married in real life. Adhan pola they are packing him off to rehabilitation center. Last week Kitchen Super Star lae he came back for wildcard round. Never knew he can cook πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Niway, anga taan the chef's all told about his up coming wedding and wishing him all the best πŸ˜‰

Cooking show la re-entry
serial la sent to rehab center
and real life la marraige...
ellam onnodu onnu connected mmadhiri irukku enakkuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

all the best ramesh...nalla cooku panni wife name aa kaapathunga boss...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Total waste... i really thought Gayu had heard the conversation  looks like she only heard the last part. So now father had use his tantrums and shut Prasad away πŸ€”

i think when gopi also leaves the house with malar .. mankatha will not like it and will make both of them to stay at home 🀣
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks like thEnilavu is also from the factory of TM..says kadhai,production and direction supersvision is by TM adn direction is by Vikramaadhithyan..
saw yesterdays...thigil, marma kadhai maadhiri start.. not bad start.

aanaal, komaarai handsome nu avan pondaatti sonnadhai dhaan ennaala jeeraNikkave mudiyalai.

poi solradhukkum oru aLavu vendaamaa pudhuppoNNu...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sumi for the Monday updates
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today it really cracked me when Mankatha asked how come they have the bag packed already...

Also I have never heard beating in a rehabilitation center. That is horrible.

And on top NA's idea to take Ramesh back - πŸ˜‘. Ramesh wants to go there but this is ridiculous.
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shree & Migan.

Can I slap Prasad.  Aiyoh, his acting... yesterday I saw him crying and crying with tears and talking to Maha.  Aiseh... man ... go and claim Maha, marry her and come and take care of your parents.  DOH!!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Fuyoo singam 2 Suria  Super siggy meenu akka.. That reminds me i still owe you one πŸ˜›

Thank akka for the updates. It was so funny mangatha asking how come the back is pack and Sokku wondering how daily mangatha can scream as one day scream pannadhaku his having chest pain

Thanks akka for the updates. Ramesh is brought back?? I thought they were going to pack him off for his wedding nu πŸ˜†

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks migan..

wrong signals sent towards people thinking of visting rehab..

Sokku you are better off screaming than with a towel on your mouth..

Makkas.. namba Josi in sema getup in Then Nilavu.. jeans T-shirt, sema hairtstyle with a surul in the front.. 🀣