Thendral monday- August 26, 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kanagu in into a bigger shock...after wedding i think...

wish he doesn't hide anything abt him being in one sided love with Deepa.. so i think Roja's character will b a possessive one... 
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! 👏😃

I like how Roja said to Kanagu not to hide between couples. Hope he tells her about Deepa.
Hope she wont get angry yenna his situation is different from that girl about whom she was talking.
His love was only one sided.  He has to tell her about Deepa, otherwise future la big problems varum. He has to think about Prabha and Deepa problem how it arised. Deepa first eh koncham Kanagu va patti solli iruntha maybe probs naraiya vanthu irukaadu 😕
Btw Roja looks pretty 😆
Thanks for update. Unfortunately friends like Tulasi and Tamil give wrong advise to friends
Regarding revealing their one sided love affairs. That got Deepa in trouble with P. even then Tamil is advising wrongly. If you have otta vai friends like Joseph nothing will remain a secret.
Thanks for the updates.

Where is the old Kalyani?  Maybe this is why Susan left.

Kanagu ... be honest.  Otherwise, it is not you who will be in trouble but Deepa. For sure Prabhu & Roja going to give Deepa a hard time.
Thanks Jaya. I downloaded the episode but couldn;t be bothered to watch it.

They have destroyed Kalyani. Mohan would have never spoken to the old Kalyani like that.

Kanagu - Roja scenes waste of time - one thing is for sure, they are not going to end Thendral soon.

RIP Thendral.
Thansk for the updates..

Roja wil become an volcano on knowing Kanagu's past..
Well we all know how Roja is going to react if she reads the letter in Kanagu's room...gggrrr again another problem track for a couple.  Roja already has a big mouth, once she reads the letter that's it, torture for us!!  Knowing Mr. K. I bet this is how the track will go with Kanagu/Roja and Deepa...wonder if Prabha will be involved.  For sure TT will have to be the peace makers again between Roja and Kanagu.