Anamika

Abhay the super aatma

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
finally the policewala aatma shows up and kills the evil aatmas. If that so, why not all the pandit aatmas and rano aatma come back and just tell the truth in front of everyone instead of doing all these nautankies??😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ali, are they really going to show that Police wala Aatma ðŸ˜²
😲

😲

😲

😲 Edited by sector - 10 years ago
dyann28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

finally the policewala aatma shows up and kills the evil aatmas. If that so, why not all the pandit aatmas and rano aatma come back and just tell the truth in front of everyone instead of doing all these nautankies??😆😆

because if they do that then Chavi will not be the hero and the saviour...now all focus on making Chaavi the hero !!! no credit to Rano... and pandit aatmas, watchman aatma, doctor's aatma (remember the doctor who was treating Rano)  all these aatmas are not important
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sector

Ali, are they really going to show that Police wala Aatma ðŸ˜²
😲

😲

😲

😲

They just did in the last episode.
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dyann28

because if they do that then Chavi will not be the hero and the saviour...now all focus on making Chaavi the hero !!! no credit to Rano... and pandit aatmas, watchman aatma, doctor's aatma (remember the doctor who was treating Rano)  all these aatmas are not important

oh yes, I almost forgot about the watchman aatma and the doctor aatma. But I guess the doctor aatma is taking care of rano in heaven and the watchman aatma is now rano's bodyguard.😆😆😆
dyann28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

oh yes, I almost forgot about the watchman aatma and the doctor aatma. But I guess the doctor aatma is taking care of rano in heaven and the watchman aatma is now rano's bodyguard.😆😆😆
[/QUOTE

hahhahah what good thinking...yeah guess your right !!!!! wonder whats with guddi...she can talk now...anyway ive stopped pointing out flaws...its a waste of time and energy but when I seen your post couldnt help replying :)

lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mata Rani came in Abay's form!
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Policewala atma abhay.😆
Cv's has no brains. In fact they r chudails
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
iska matlab to yahi hua Abhay was doodh ka dhoola which all pandits and Rano wern't 😲 thats why Abhay's soul came back with super powers   
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lil_Rit

Mata Rani came in Abay's form!

Why does mata rani has to come in abhay's form? Doesn't she have her own form?? And why abhay is heaven?? Policewalas are corrupted don't you no that. And how do you know that was mata rani?? Abhay was hanuman vhakt. It should hanuman who should come in abhay form. ðŸ˜†