dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so the episode started with the major element of the show "Horror" which i didn't find horrifying at all...In fact i found it really very funny and i seriously had a very good laugh ðŸ¤£
and for this i am thankful to god and the cv's...coz i have never watched any horror movie and show in my entire life because i am scared of such things, but because of VD i decided to watch this show but i was really worried and scared that...will i be able to bear so much horror?
also i was worried that there is no comic element in the show...so how will i enjoy?

But now i am really happy as the first episode didn't make me scared even for a single second...and there's a lot of comedy in the show in the form of black magic activities (circus for me ðŸ˜†)

then came the second half...the intro of Bhakti
here the cv's copied Ekta Kapoor's style of introducing her female leads...but still it was not good,the camera work was okayish...plus it was unnecessarily dragged too much
can't say much about Bhakti and her family scenes coz i didn't pay much heed to what they were saying...coz i was desperately waiting to get a glimpse of my soul reason to watch this show 
but i'd like to advise the cv's here...we know you want to show Bhakti as the epitome of pureness and all...and i don't have any problem with that but please don't make her scenes so boring

and then the male lead was introduced...Kunal's entry was good, better than Bhakti
and then in the last 5 mins of show finally VD was shown, well her entry was not over-the-top but i loved her body language...and her dialogue "Jan Se Mar Dalungi" was killer, the main highlight of the epi for me

i'll rate the epi 6/10...some extra points just for Vishaka's dialogue
i just hope she gets more screen-space in the coming episodes ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee28 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
'mar dalungi' *giggle* oops! :-P