•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys..after watching the episode m really thankful that VD is not the positive lead..i mean who wants to see VD doing all those arti and bhajan kirtan thing..many ppl are upset about her decision but m really proud of her for taking up this role..after this she has really proved that she is an ace actor..who can believe taht she is the same girl who played a bubbly inocent  girl in her previous show..anyways..most of the time we see the negetive character being bashed badly but i guess most of us are aware that this is the only place where the negetive character is loved and appreciated more than the positive lead..well only Vrinda has such charm to make so many ppl in love with a vamp ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
lol .. so true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† she will give a hell time for the positive lead to get attention .. even the good guyz will drool over VD ...has to no doubt .. and for us .. hum to hain hi kameene ðŸ˜† Edited by piyaLovesJENSEN - 10 years ago
agree with u
i dont want to discuss about her previus show but only 1 question "did ""p"" justice with taani chrecter??

awzz leave it
only 1 line for vrinda "she was superb""

so true happy that she is a vamp
So freaking true...I am happy for the fact that she is playing the role of Vishaka
sachi...

VD new avatar is so scary...

excited to know more about her
😆 lol dats actually true 😛