Frequent Posters

Samrata-Addictz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
first episode somehow alright ,promising one😊
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh i loved the 1st episode, it was a promising start..Looking forward for character development, i find all characters interesting in one way or the another😃...loved Kamla Tai and her son interaction..it was very sweet...But i feel like something will happen to Vitthal, don't want to see heart break so early ðŸ˜­ ...and btw i was thinking whether this show is going on the lines of uttran, just a thought😳...?
-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Oh i loved the 1st episode, it was a promising start..Looking forward for character development, i find all characters interesting in one way or the another😃...loved Kamla Tai and her son interaction..it was very sweet...But i feel like something will happen to Vitthal, don't want to see heart break so early ðŸ˜­ ...and btw i was thinking whether this show is going on the lines of uttran, just a thought😳...?

agreed with U
and bold -even me too think the same after watching first episode 😕
hope it should be different 😉
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show seems good, a very nice  start.
mit612 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail
I like it frist episode.😛
jay5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

plz don't say this i request cvs nt 2 ruin this show
-Desai- thumbnail
show seems very good but the hope they will move like this without changing the gear 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think it is not uttaran but a   remake version of tamil show "kai alavu manasu" which is an instant hit in TN it came in 1994 or 95 and the show is by k.balachander