Welcome Shweta (b4uvarun) To Our Forum - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by b4uvarun

Sorry ronit my message was not posted because i m newbie and india forrum have rules they can not give permission more than 10post AND now my answer I like to read more   than to right

ohh that's why
well i can understand but some times it better to write too .. else we would feel we are alone in this forum πŸ˜†
Hi Shweta,I'm Rose.
A very heart-felt welcome to our humble abode hereπŸ˜ƒ
Hope you do have a rollicking time with us.
Looking forward to reading your posts everyday!😊
Please don't be shy.

Nice to be here and found the site and forum very informative with pictorial and VM's that I viewed ... 
Originally posted by ahsan959

Nice to be here and found the site and forum very informative with pictorial and VM's that I viewed ...
really so sweet, thank u but this thread is to welcome me but i welcome u ahsan ji
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome Shweta
Iam Joyel from kerala.
itne purane purane treads kaha se la reh ho joyel
kuch naya socho
I didnt congrates her before because there was a fight between us regarding typing with CAPITAL LETTERS.So iam now not her enemy.So this is the best thread to become friendship just like India-pak friendship.🀣
Originally posted by Joyel

I didnt congrates her before because there was a fight between us regarding typing with CAPITAL LETTERS.So iam now not her enemy.So this is the best thread to become friendship just like India-pak friendship.🀣

😲 thanks joyel πŸ˜†