iheartVD thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
heya VDians !!! 🤗
i was just checking updates on twitter n i found a tweet dat VD is not doing YHA ??? 😕
the tweet said dat instead of VD , charlie is doing YHA ??? 🥱
is it true kya ??? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes...sadly chu is doing yha!! ðŸ¤¢
vrinda dii ka i'm not sure... ðŸ˜­
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VD was approached to play a college going hot chick and she was supposed to share screen with Veebha Anand whereas Charlie was in the first episode with Yuvraj Thakur and Anita Hassanandani...and her role was that of sister-in-law of the female lead 

so no one say that Charlie replaced Vrinda in YHA!

As for VD doing YHA or not...i don't think so, because her name is not mentioned in any latest article of YHA. If she had already shot for her YHA episode we should have got some info about that particular episode and her character by now...and shooting now for that epi is also not possible because these days she is shooting day and night for HNKHW

the makers are conveniently not answering our queries about VD's presence in the show...just to keep the interest of VDians in the show and the stuff regarding the show!

btw never believe any random tweets!
Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Oh, did I start the rumour? Charlie was in first epi. Di was supposed to be in epi with Vibha Anand, but she isn't mentioned in any of the articles. That means nothing's confirmed.
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NUP SHE IS NT BEING REPLACED..!!
sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I asked her and she confirmed it with me on twitter that she is NOT doing Yeh hai Aashiqui..she was offered it but she opted out herself and instead took Haunted Nights.. 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sadaf_5

I asked her and she confirmed it with me on twitter that she is NOT doing Yeh hai Aashiqui..she was offered it but she opted out herself and instead took Haunted Nights.. 

glad she chose to do a full fledged show over a single episode!
thanx for sharing this info Sadaf ðŸ˜Š
Shivanee28 thumbnail

OH NO! I wanted her in YHA so bad. Its a wonderful show. It would have been a great platform for di at this stage. But anyways, its good to know that she was considered for it. I mean, Lost Boy Productions is Huge.
iheartVD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivanee28

OH NO! I wanted her in YHA so bad. Its a wonderful show. It would have been a great platform for di at this stage. But anyways, its good to know that she was considered for it. I mean, Lost Boy Productions is Huge.

me too wanted her to do dat show badly 😭
but unhone kuch soch kar hi mana kiya hoga 😊

iheartVD thumbnail

thank u for the info dear 😃