Posted: 10 years ago
credit sumit off .fan pg

Edited by nutan7 - 10 years ago
Nice Pics :)

Tfs nutan :)
Originally posted by nutan7

I love this one ! Thank you !!oh it's done by Pari. Good work my friend!!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Sumit  is  fortunate enough to have N num. of fans. I would like to to introduce one more to u. You might be knowing her and her pg. but if not I want you to see her stuff .  She has taken lots of effort to collect your pics, classify them.and edit with good ideas . I appriciate her work.and enjoyed. its nice. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-Sumit-Vats/317539358346980 Kindly scorll down as much u can. thank u.

so many very nice editing instead of posting all here I request you to visit her pg like it and enjoy her stuff.

Sumit  is  fortunate enough to have N num. of fans. I would like to to introduce one more to u. You might be knowing her and her pg. but if not I want you to see her stuff .  She has taken lots of effort to collect your pics, classify them.and edit with good ideas . I appriciate her work.and enjoyed. its nice. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-Sumit-Vats/317539358346980 Kindly scorll down as much u can. thank u.

so many very nice editing instead of posting all here I request you to visit her pg like it and enjoy her stuff.

nutan u r talking about meenakshi topse naa...sumit's super fan MEENAMMA😃

its beautiful.

credit ankita
Edited by nutan7 - 10 years ago
credit neha  on off pfg

nice editing of nice pic of nice person on nice background

hdiyan aapki pasanki achhi eding post karo na!

credit arpeeta

yeh kab ka hai nutan..pehli baar dekrahihoo