Anamika

gangajal beasar-aur matarani powerless..

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
gangajal beasar-aur matarani powerless..

insult continues...😡 again anamika healed in in no time by just an ordinary evil...kab tak yeh insult chaltha rahega...😡 why cant cvs end this drama infront of  mata rani  today...😡 why cvs dragging this dead story again???😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
cv's should end this serial...

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

cv's should end this serial...

exactly ---today they should have ended it in front of mata rani...there was no need to drag it more...waste of public time...😡
Karri1555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She actually drank the Gangajal in front of Mata Rani.  I thought Matarani had the power to burn her to ashes especially after someone consumes it but here the evil one was more powerful than Matarani. 

I presume this Thursday is the last day of the show since it is supposed to end on the end of August.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Raj...i know i shouldn't talk about it 😆 when its about Anamika but aisa lag raha hai cvs are planning logical end.😊  We all know Anamika cant be finished this way,🤔 being the most dheet aatma she will come back by the hekp of Shaitaan and company, 🤓 it looks cvs want to put final end to Anamika by burning/stabbing knife through her skelton na rahe bans na baje bansoori type. ðŸ˜Š
jetzswaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the show is being unneccessarily dragged 😡 , it should have ended yesterday only in front of matarani , its really meaning less to show a aatma more powerful than god ðŸ˜¡
.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
srsly!!!
it shatters belief of so many ppl
n how d ganga jal let her survive till she reached home????
END THE DAMN SERIAL!!!!!😡
867swan thumbnail
I think at first we should ask question that how could Anamika survive when Jeet put Matarani's chunni on her head. At that time also they were inside Mandir in front of Matarani's statue herself. How was it possible? Why couldn't Matarani punish her immediately then?? People are questioning now..why didn't they question at that time?? Ganglajal, chunni all are holy things. If she can survive after the touch of a chunni in front of Matarani then undoubtedly she has survived this time also. CVs have shown more or less similar things every time that whether or not infront of God's statue, if Anamika touches any holy thing her body will be burnt, but after a while, not immediately. And if we really want to think logically then she shouldn't have entered inside Mandir in any way. Holy places are accessible for her but not holy things-its just so funny.