Haunted Nights... Kaun Hai Wo?

All d VRINDA fan plz peep in !

ayeshataareyd3 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its a requst 2 all VD fan nt 2 get hyperd and bash others ! d shw hav just started n proper intro is very necesary ! n nt 2 4get she is playing a -ve role ! its natural dat +ve lead role vil get more importance and a nice intro , and a gd screen space ! it doesn't mean VD vil nt get a gd screen space ! just w8 4 her trun 2 cum ! pllzz plzz a BIG requst ! dun bash any1! I  dun want ppl 2 think dat vd fans r very aggresive ! n tlk wateva rubbish dey want ! 

-A DIE HRT VRINDA FAN
       aayesha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes its too early to get hyper...SO ppl know about VD fans, that's why they are promoting the show only with VD's name on their fb and twitter...so they will give her more SS in the coming episodes πŸ˜Š
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
100% true..it is early days--characters yet to develop...and this show is about super natural--so vishkha will get her screen space as she is negative lead...

tomorrow  she is coming...abhi do din main hi bash karne se kya milega??..that only gives negative publicity for this show...

i am sure--even vrinda don't want negative publicity for her show...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
Shivanee28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajh

100% true..it is early days--characters yet to develop...and this show is about super natural--so vishkha will get her screen space as she is negative lead...

tomorrow she is coming...abhi do din main hi bash karne se kya milega??..that only gives negative publicity for this show...

i am sure--even vrinda don't want negative publicity for her show...

Well said. Its abt time we let go of this negativity ourselves. Be reasonable that a negative lead will not face popularity issue. After all, they don't write considering actor's screenspace. This hyperness is foolish
DoubleCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually u r right...VD will get her ScreenSpace bcoz all know that show is popular bcoz of VD
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya... You are right... But, what to do... experiences... anyway!! Still.. I will be patient! 😊
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes...you are right😊
Nichuss thumbnail
who bashed wjhom :-o

we all wr disappoint f nt seeing her tatsall
Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nichuss