dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Really angry for the fact that they didn't show Vishaka in the epi even for 1 minute out of 20 minutes...but the precap has given me some hope, i think and hope she'll get plenty of SS in tomorrow's episode!

the episode started with Bhakti and her family scenes...the cv's are trying to show as Bhakti is the most perfect girl in this whole universe...Perfect grand-child, perfect daughter, perfect sister blah blah
even my friend who is not VD's fan said that Bhakti's character is really boring
cv's please take a look around...every other show also has a positive lead, but no one is shown to be So Damn Perfect, please show her as a normal human being not some goddess

then came the second half...intro of Devraj family filled with loads of Bhakti-puraan
yahan to cv's ne hamare man ki baat cheen li...itna Taj Mahal ka charcha nahin hota jitna Bhakti ka hota hai...and cv's gave us a great name for this "Bhakti-puraan" ðŸ˜†

i little bit liked the scene for the fact that Manjali Chachi and Nupur had the same "bored" expression on their faces as mine ðŸ˜†

then came the Bhawani Maa...Devi for the outer world but a devil from within
the cv's tired to give her an over-the-top entry but failed miserably

then came Kunal's scene...he cannot accept defeat so he got super angry on that commissioner Rao...but Rao was not scared of him at all, so what...now i think that commissioner will have to face some trouble because of black magic and he'll give the contract to Kunal

or may be that scene was just to tell the viewers that Kunal has a devil inside him which comes out only when he is super angry

then came the precap...i was happy to see Mr.Sadu Expressions (Kunal) smiling for the first time and that too because of Vishaka...that means he also loves Vishaka a lot
hopefully after Vishaka gets rid of that girl...we'll get to see some nice scenes between Vishaka and Kunal

and my advice of the day for the cv's...you guys seriously need to learn how to manage the time, all the scenes especially the scenes including Bhakti are way too long and dragged, please cut them short!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namy_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
these bhakti scenes are too much..ufff CVS should really know now what the viewers want to watch..honestly speaking i dnt have a problem with the positive lead but the actoress..i dnt like her..she is kinda annoying!!
-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't there some way tht we can deliver this Msg to them?
DoubleCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
right...bhakti-puraan is too much...hope we get Vishakha kunal scene today...