free advise for simran (anamika) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by telus

Thanku so much all of you for your wounderful coments. Acctuly what happened was that me n simran are good friends and she was little worried about her image so I got plan n I post above topic just to know how much people love her. Once again thank you n keep watching anamika 😊
you... are... a... good... friend... of... simi di... OMG! cant bliv it
u r sooo lucky!!!
n plz tell her dat v all love her very much
mae to unki super big fan hu
n I luv her sarees
she looks super sexy
she has killer eyes
ham sab ko deewana bana diya unhone

Thanku so much all of you for your wounderful coments. Acctuly what happened was that me n simran are good friends and she was little worried about her image so I got plan n I post above topic just to know how much people love her. Once again thank you n keep watching anamika 😊

Omg Omg I can't believe it so u know her personally...WOW!!!
To be honest as u can read frm our comments we couldn't help but defend her u know ðŸ˜³
Do show her our comments also if u can .. She will be very happy reading them ðŸ˜³

really???? I find it hard believe. If you are really friend of her then why are saying this through the forum.We, the fans can't call her or express our opinion directly that is why we post in the forum. But you can just call her or meet her personally and say this things. And what do you mean by saying she is insulting your deities?? can you clarify??
Alistark she is not insulting anyone I said that just to know other people s opinion. I am so glad that her all fans r with her n love her so much. I told her 100 times that simran u r doing very good but u know when I will show her all the coments and only I knw how happy she ll be. Anyways thanku everyone for your support 😊
Originally posted by -Mahima-

True shows only running because of simran. Other are useless.
All of them are unneccessary. this show wouldn't last without simran.

All da people still watching da show is because of simran.

she is da soul of da show
Originally posted by AliStark

really???? I find it hard believe. If you are really friend of her then why are saying this through the forum.We, the fans can't call her or express our opinion directly that is why we post in the forum. But you can just call her or meet her personally and say this things. And what do you mean by saying she is insulting your deities?? can you clarify??
i also find it fishy
Well @TM, agree she is a gr8 actress, the show running only coz of Simran! 
Originally posted by jenny156

I really don't think so her image is being tarnished...However the character of Anamika is, Simran is the lead & the backbone of the show...She is the one who kept running the show despite how the show went !!

Infact, Simran has become more recognized after dis show & earned many more fans...In the future if ppl remember abt Anamika, Simran will be the first person who will come to their minds...She has proved how talented she is in dis show...And after dis, she can get back to a better show she deserves !!

i agree with u jenny.. u cn ask anyone n the charm wll be SIMRAN... N in the future if someone even mention the name ANAMIKA, SIMRAN wll be remembered... :))Edited by wiera - 10 years ago