||-DOTW 26th Aug-30th Aug- Slap Special-||

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey GuyzZz!

Let us Start Our Discussions of our Favourite serial 'DEIVAMAGAL' Regarding this Week πŸ˜›

Till now:

Saroja is betrayed by Murthy! She goes to Gayathri's house for asking her money..Murthy has escaped with his wife!There Saroja and Gayathri get into fight and slap each other(wow)..Saroja filed a complaint..Prakash is ready for his government job but his hallticket is torn by gayathri!

Now what will happen to saroja's money!?Will GM be asked to pay that?!Will Prakash get government job?How will satya manage everything??What will be the turning point or Amazing scene in this week?

Happy Posting! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ashvi ...

I have a feeling GM will pay. Somehow if this issue goes to her boss.. she will be forced to pay. For now she cant track her sister or BIL and saroja is definitely not going to be the person who keeps quite. On other hand... i kind of think saroja will push and make more pressure for Satya πŸ˜• Oh and i am sure Prakash might help out in this issue πŸ˜† who knows he might be able to bring moorty back πŸ˜‰

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ashvi for starting DOTW..

I think MLM maatikuvan nnu...GM will call vino and vino will defenitely attend her phone call and they will come back...

or

MLM sonna madhiri new baliaadu kitta business start panni ivanga yemandhu poi 4 laks bali adu kondu poganum...😈

or

satya and prakash together serndhu problem solve pannanum

But now prakash will only concentrate on his hallticket panjayathu...So next thalaivali for GM is from prakash dhaan...

Somehow the problem solve aagi saroja and GM will become kootu kalvanis nnu my mind sollingsπŸ˜•

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SK_

Thanks ashvi for starting DOTW..

I think MLM maatikuvan nnu...GM will call vino and vino will defenitely attend her phone call and they will come back...

or

MLM sonna madhiri new baliaadu kitta business start panni ivanga yemandhu poi 4 laks bali adu kondu poganum...😈

or

satya and prakash together serndhu problem solve pannanum

But now prakash will only concentrate on his hallticket panjayathu...So next thalaivali for GM is from prakash dhaan...

Somehow the problem solve aagi saroja and GM will become kootu kalvanis nnu my mind sollingsπŸ˜•

@Pink: Ithu superrr!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks ashvi ...

I have a feeling GM will pay. Somehow if this issue goes to her boss.. she will be forced to pay. For now she cant track her sister or BIL and saroja is definitely not going to be the person who keeps quite. On other hand... i kind of think saroja will push and make more pressure for Satya πŸ˜• Oh and i am sure Prakash might help out in this issue πŸ˜† who knows he might be able to bring moorty back πŸ˜‰

I think Prakash will not try to bring him back nu..so i dont think murthy will be caught by prakash! If satya explains him what all happened ,then for satya he can do that..

he s now  concentrating nly on his job and Raju-Thilga union
!
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks ashvi for DOTW...

i think saroja attai wont do anything to satya for a while... but sure GM had stores something in her mind to appufy satya coz she is the one  brings Saroja attai to Jai Hind Vilas...

and about Mokkai Moorthy, i think VIno will call GM..

prakash and his hall ticket.. antha thalai vali inikkavathu namakku theriyumanu paarpom...

im really hope satya and prakash solve the 4 lakhs issue together...

@all
and dont forget guys..
2 days passed, we havent get dharani lovesu scene..
so maybe today we got to watch it.. 

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago
-Ashvi- thumbnail
Ithula written update varathuku munadi discuss panalama!?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ashvi
No ma...😳

and today's updater is purple..aala vera kaanum...πŸ˜†

-Ashvi- thumbnail
iniku discuss pana marithan!!:-(

matha forums la ipdi la ilaye!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashvi_lolzZz

iniku discuss pana marithan!!:-(

matha forums la ipdi la ilaye!!

Hi Ashvi.. i can understand how you are feeling but our forum we  strictly against spoiler ma or discussions about the episode before the updates πŸ˜ƒ Not for any specific reason da but only to respect our fellow friends who is doing updates out of their busy schedule. Secondly we all come from difference country with different time zone. Once the discussions or spoilers are posted.. not many or may be none will pay attention on the updates typed da. You are new here da but i am sure you can understand 😳