Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Arpi itne dino k baad. Glad 2 see u

Kya karu... clg ka itna pressure hai ki kya batu.. 
-Surma- thumbnail

mahan chavi repeats rano's steps to waste more time

hmm..using your words.. in modified manner ...the members of this forum are repeating the same behavior with Chavi that they did with Rano.

It proves some people are born with complaining nature :)
Edited by -Ace- - 10 years ago
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ace-

hmm..using your words.. in modified manner ...the members of this forum are repeating the same behavior with Chavi that they did with Rano.

I don't understand why rano fans are so late while replying. I guess some people are born with late latif nature. And I don't understand why rano fans are still interested on this serial. Rano is on another serial in Life Ok. Why don't you people just go and watch it?
867swan thumbnail

Dont you think the points are right? I mean if Patalika can be burned down to ashes with Mahadev's trishul then why cant Anamika?when Chavi came to know that Anamika is a ghost this idea should have immediately crossed her mind. There was simply no need of using the power of a Suhagan and telling so many dialogues like she will be by Jeet's side in every janam etc. etc. Things are much simpler, aren't they??
AliStark thumbnail

Originally posted by: 867swan

Dont you think the points are right? I mean if Patalika can be burned down to ashes with Mahadev's trishul then why cant Anamika?when Chavi came to know that Anamika is a ghost this idea should have immediately crossed her mind. There was simply no need of using the power of a Suhagan and telling so many dialogues like she will be by Jeet's side in every janam etc. etc. Things are much simpler, aren't they??

coz rano's fans are just like cvs. BRAINLESS.😆
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliStark

coz rano's fans are just like cvs. BRAINLESS.😆

ok...agree...

but what anamika fans got and doing except --complaining  and repeating same posts again and again and crying horse day in and day out...😆
AliStark thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

ok...agree...

but what anamika fans got and doing except --complaining  and repeating same posts again and again and crying horse day in and day out...😆

well if cvs repeat same old thing again and again, so we have to post the same thing again and again.Again, rano fans are proving to be brainless.⭐️

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliStark

well if cvs repeat same old thing again and again, so we have to post the same thing again and again.Again, rano fans are proving to be brainless.⭐️

lage rahoo ali bhai...😆
-Surma- thumbnail
Don't generalize everyone by calling them " Fan " . Just because one support somebody doesn't mean he/she has to be fan of a particular artist.

You are fan of Anamika . Reading all of your comments, one can understand you are a very aggressive person who attacks others ( those who doesn't have the same view ) . Should I now say that Anamika fans are aggressive and attacking type of people i.e cyber bully ?

From your all posts, I know that you are a person who doesn't like logic. That's why I didn't bother to discuss about you wrote in your post. My reply was aimed to point out your very complaining nature.

Just a advise : it is not so dignified  thing to be a cyber bully ...anybody who gets scared to kill a fly or mosquito can be a cyber bully :)

Edited by -Ace- - 10 years ago
AliStark thumbnail

Don't generalize everyone by calling them " Fan " . Just because one support somebody doesn't mean he/she has to be fan of a particular artist.

You are fan of Anamika . Reading all of your comments, one can understand you are a very aggressive person who attacks others ( those who doesn't have the same view ) . Should I now say that Anamika fans are aggressive and attacking type of people i.e cyber bully ?

From your all posts, I know that you are a person who doesn't like logic. That's why I didn't bother to discuss about you wrote in your post. My reply was aimed to point out your very complaining nature.

Just a advise : it is not so dignified  thing to be a cyber bully ...anybody who gets scared to kill a fly or mosquito can be a cyber bully :)

I don't like logic???????????? May be you didn't read my other posts. Either you are blind or just a crackhead. You didn't see logic on this post?? Well let me elaborate a little bit. When you know that an aatma could be killed so easily why do you bother doing unnecessary things like going to shalakha. Chavi killed patalika with a trishul and she turned into ashes. So why not do the same with anamika. Instead she goes to meet ana and lecture her about the sohagan ki taqat even she is not a suhagan at all coz there wasn't any sohag raat between her and jeet. Now which is illogical, go and kill or go and lecture. If you still think that I talk illogical then go and see my post which is titled "big blooper???maybe" which is on page 8. There are many other like that. If you are interested you can take a look at them.

And about bully...a person who is scared of a little argument is actually a bully and I think u r scared to kill mosquitoes .  PEACE.😎