mahan chavi repeats rano's steps to waste more time - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Killing Anamika is not so easy since she has the support of Jalad.  Before killing Anamika Chavi has to prove to the family that she is a ghost and secondly Rano tried the same thing with the help of Shalaka but what was the outcome.  Chavi would be a fool to just take the trishul and go kill her straight away.  She has to ensure that Anamika does not rise up in any other form again.  It is surprising that Anamika could have killed Chavi in the begining when she trusted her, why did Anamika have to wait this long or unless brainless CVs are writing only Anamika's role but Chavi's role is written by Chavi herself.

Simple logic Anamika could never understand was that the king never cared for her she was like another mistress of his. That is why he never remembered her in any of his births neither did he come looking for her after his death like she has been doing. And instead of taking her revenge on the queen she is out destroying innocent families unless ofcourse she was scared of the queen.
Originally posted by AliStark

today our mahan or super mahan, the woman packed with sohagan ki taqat, CHAVI took saat phere all alone, just like rano who put sindur by herself. Well we know good always wins over evil (at least in fantasy) so why waste time. Just kill anamika already. If chavi is lacking ideas how to kill anamika, I'll give her some easy solution.
solution 1: Take a mahadev trishul from a mandir and stab anamika with it.
Solution 2: Take a big bottle of gangajal and drench annmika with it by singing jai mata di jai matadi.
solution 3: Take the  hanuman's or matarani's locket and or combine both and put it on anamika's neck.

If she still can't do these, she is just a big 🤬.

Your ideas are worse than the writers. Keep your day job.
if anamika fans feel that chavi wastes their time then why do they waste their own time with their own hands by watching the show and then writing about it here?

Originally posted by TheSnowman

if anamika fans feel that chavi wastes their time then why do they waste their own time with their own hands by watching the show and then writing about it here?

how do expect us to express our idea without watching the show. Do you want us to call the cvs and ask them what are they planning to do and then post in the forum??🤢 what is wasting time with their own hands mean??😕 I didn't know someone wastes their time with HANDS🤣.
Originally posted by zeezee09

Your ideas are worse than the writers. Keep your day job.

At least I have ideas and the writers of the show doesn't have any just like rano/chavi fans who are too slow to reply as they don't have a brains and take weeks thinking, "what should I say. Lets drink horlicks to grow a brain first".
Edited by AliStark - 10 years ago
Ali no wonder you are an Anamika fan "Horlicks grows a brain".