Anamika

anamika the dumbest churail of all time

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't be fooled by the title that I am a chavi fan but I have to say by now anamika should be listed in Guinness book of world records as the dumbest churail of all time. She just can't do what she wants. I am still confused about her maksad. She want's jeet for what?? To love him or to suck blood or to have fun?? Well whatever she wants to do, chavi is the only obstacle in her path. As I gave chavi some advice in another article, I will give our hot dumb churail some solution to get rid of chavi.

Solution 1: Possess chavi just as you possessed rano and jump of a cliff which will kill chavi.
solution 2: use all your ghost friends to kill chavi.
solution 3: with black magic make chiku a super dog and send him to attack chavi.
if you can't do this in supernatural way, then do it the human way. So here is the human solution-
solution 1: run her over with a truck or something big or may just with your car.
solution 2: take a gun and shoot her or may be knife and stab her.
solution 3: hire a hit man.

There are many more solutions. But still if can't do it you should really go to hell.

Personal advice for our beloved simi, LEAVE THIS CRAP SHOW NOW.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
muft main advice. Agar ana ko jo vhi karna hota wo pehle hi kar sakti thi. Itni lambi intezar kyu?
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kyon ki woh chudail toh hai lekin chudailon jaisi shaatir dimaag nahi hai uske paas. she's way too cute and innocent of a witch.
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

Don't be fooled by the title that I am a chavi fan but I have to say by now anamika should be listed in Guinness book of world records as the dumbest churail of all time. She just can't do what she wants. I am still confused about her maksad. She want's jeet for what?? To love him or to suck blood or to have fun?? Well whatever she wants to do, chavi is the only obstacle in her path. As I gave chavi some advice in another article, I will give our hot dumb churail some solution to get rid of chavi.

Solution 1: Possess chavi just as you possessed rano and jump of a cliff which will kill chavi.
solution 2: use all your ghost friends to kill chavi.
solution 3: with black magic make chiku a super dog and send him to attack chavi.
if you can't do this in supernatural way, then do it the human way. So here is the human solution-
solution 1: run her over with a truck or something big or may just with your car.
solution 2: take a gun and shoot her or may be knife and stab her.
solution 3: hire a hit man.

There are many more solutions. But still if can't do it you should really go to hell.

Personal advice for our beloved simi, LEAVE THIS CRAP SHOW NOW.

where is the emoticon for clapping and dancing at the same time.   Romi, queen of emoticons, please help.

.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
srsly!!!
ana needs to take sum advice from us...!!

lekin agar aise kiya to show extend nhi hoga na... n yahi cv's ka maksad hai

n btw, chudail ka pyaar = sucking blood???

wenever she's alone wid jeet, juz use behosh karti h n blood suck karti h

W*F yaar...!!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I Said it before she is a Supernatural clown😆...black spot on supernatural world. ðŸ˜³
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sector

[
    where is the emoticon for clapping and dancing at the same time.   Romi, queen of emoticons, please help.

This is for u my frnd...hope it helps ðŸ˜›

and this one is Cvs 

.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

I Said it before she is a Supernatural clown😆...black spot on supernatural world. ðŸ˜³

v true...
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am fan of Anamika, but hate the way CV portrays her character, 1stly i never wanted her to be complete negative, i wanted her to be Grey and poosesive lover, who can cross any limits for Jeet and do, anyhting wt she wants, but CV is such a big let down in the name of Super nautral!!
i want Simran to get a better project as soon as possibe!! coz her character makes no sense🥱
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

This is for u my frnd...hope it helps ðŸ˜›

and this one is Cvs 

How many folders do you have to store all these...ready on Demand...Doctorate in Emoticon Management  !