urgeant for all VD fans - her latest tweets

Posted: 10 years ago
MODS dunt close dis topic as i hv nt copy-paste her tweet , i m just sharing the content in my own words 😊

VD's latest tweet says that she is upset that we r not stop bashing amar n charlie 😭

she cleared that there r no problems b/w her n amar n charlie , dey r v gud friends n wil always b

she has asked all her fans to not hurt anyone n nt blame anyone

she has asked us not to pay attention to rumours

she said dat it spreads negativity for no reason
-------------------------------------------------------
mano ya na mano bt v hv embarrassed her by doing such things 😭

i knw dat v r angry cuz of the injustice done to VD bt we shld support her n show our luv towards her instead of bashing others 😊

guys v all VDians luv our VD right ? πŸ˜ƒ

our bashing has upset her , do u want to c her upset , no na ? 😭

isliye v all will stop bashing amar n charlie right now

we will make her proud of her fandom 😊

so no BASHING kkk
I feel so bad yar. But can't blame her. Har bar unaka nam bichme aata he as we r her fans.
i have stopped it😭

then i also said sorry to VD😭
The "indirect" tweets and "fakeness" are the main causes of all this mess...but i request all VDians not to pay heed to any such thing...stay away from the negativity!
VD has always requested us not to fight...so please VD ke liye ab aur fight mat karo
let the haters say anything...do not react to them! 

P.S. a request...i have tried to say what i have felt in a polite manner, still if it hurts anybody then i am sorry..and i also wish that my thoughts are not discussed further!
yeah...will take care n not bash anybody...
I too stopped,wil nt bash anymore..
I am really sorry! I have bashed them and unfortunately I became a part of the reason VD is upset! I feel guilty and I'm sorry to Vrinda dii and all of you guys! :( I really shouldnt have done what I did a few days ago! I am really sorry! :(Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago

ppl shudnt hav bashed kunwar n hiz chu v all knw d truth n wtz d point wasting ur precious tym on such ppl jus simply ignore thm n just support VD

Jo ho gaya use bhool jayo. Lets just support VD and her new show.
Originally posted by XxMevKhanxX

ppl shudnt hav bashed kunwar n hiz chu v all knw d truth n wtz d point wasting ur precious tym on such ppl jus simply ignore thm n just support VD

oye lets nt cal her chu , she will take dis too as bashing n run to VD !!! we will call her C kkk