vishaka entry started with killing..

Posted: 10 years ago
vishaka entry started with killing..
no ifs and buts...vishaka is shown completely negative today itself ... now its very hard to support vishaka...but vrinda excelled today as possessive lover... 👏
arey she is in negative character n dat too in a show wich shows superstitious powers  , so dis is acceptable right ? 😊
b patient n wait for d storyline to develop , till den enjoy VD 😳
Originally posted by iheartd3

arey she is in negative character n dat too in a show wich shows superstitious powers  , so dis is acceptable right ? 😊
b patient n wait for d storyline to develop , till den enjoy VD 😳

i have no problem with vishaka as negative...😆 but showing her as killer in her entry  is too much...😆
i love VD s acting today...her angry face and eyes...and then the romantic vishaka was so beautiful...
Originally posted by rajh

i have no problem with vishaka as negative...😆 but showing her as killer in her entry  is too much...😆

Vishaka lives for Kunal...she is obsessed with him
wo aur kisi ko nuksaan nahin pohanchaye gi but agar koi larki Kunal ke aas pas bhi phatki na to Vishaka will no way spare her 
and i was expecting something like this...so i am cool with it 😊

Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Vishaka lives for Kunal...she is obsessed with him
wo aur kisi ko nuksaan nahin pohanchaye gi but agar koi larki Kunal ke aas pas bhi phatki na to Vishaka will no way spare her 
and i was expecting something like this...so i am cool with it 😊

i was also expecting something like thing...but going forward...it forces me to take side of bhakthi in coming days...😆 which i dont want to do...😆
Bang on performance by vrinda.u r rocking as vishaka
d killin prt wz so funny lol actuly d whole shw iz funny buh vrinda wz gr8 at her prt
Originally posted by rajh

i was also expecting something like thing...but going forward...it forces me to take side of bhakthi in coming days...😆 which i dont want to do...😆

hamesha se sahi ka saath hi dete hain...bore nahin ho gaya, kuch naya try karo, this time support the evil 😈 😉 
yup it was gr8 as much i sw d pics bt could see d epi ws scared at d first sight itself