•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
kunals dadi [bhavani maa]
i dont know--why i feel she is also negative character... dose anyone else feel the same??😆
i feel the same...dont know its true or not but i feel her -ve...
i too have d feel she is into black magic too 
Originally posted by rajh

kunals dadi [bhavani maa]
i dont know--why i feel she is also negative character... dose anyone else feel the same??😆

yes she is completely negative...you can say the mastermind, or the head of the clan, her 3 days tapasya was not some puja pat...she was actually doing black magic inside her room
and later on in the story..she will purposefully get Kunal married to Bhakti because of some evil intention, her sons and Kunal know about this but the other ladies of the house are not aware of this black magic stuff going on in their house!
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

yes she is completely negative...you can say the mastermind, or the head of the clan, her 3 days tapasya was not some puja pat...she was actually doing black magic inside her room
and later on in the story..she will purposefully get Kunal married to Bhakti because of some evil intention, her sons and Kunal know about this but the other ladies of the house are not aware of this black magic stuff going on in their house!

i thght she was on white magic side...

i mean power to overcome the black magic...

since she did some mantras n made kunal normal...

lets seee
Originally posted by Nichuss

lets seee

in today's episode everything will be clear...they showed her going to some weird place with her sons...lets see what happens today!
Originally posted by Nichuss

lets seee

it is cleared today--bhavani maa is behind kunals suffering and kunal is her victim...
me too getting a feeling dat she is a negative one 🤢
dunt want her to cum b/e vishakha - kunal 😡