Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - 28th August 2013

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode started with rj vish scene.. vish reads a romantic poem which he had written for rj.. rj says this shows how much u missed me when i wasnt here.
Bma and girija were preparing breakfast in kitchen.. naitik comes and asks about Duggus tiffin box then dj calls bma and she goes.. Naitik asks girija which dish can we make in lesser time then Duggu tells Naitik to give him money he will eat something from school canteen. Naitik gives him money... Duggu says its so easy to pataofy papa πŸ˜†'rj calls Akshara but as akshara is sleeping she doesn't picks her call.
Bma scolds Naitik for giving money to Duggu and says bahu never allows Duggu to eat from canteen. Naitik requests her not tell this to Akshara. Bma says jaisa baap waisa beta n waise hi rajbanna.'
Bma serves breakfast to Naitik and goes but then dhobi comes Naitik makes the roti roll n goes towards him.. dhobhi tells him to count clothes. Naitik gives him 1000 rs note'dhobhi says sir give me 57 rs only'🀣
Then driver comes then the landline in hall rings, Naitik picks the call.. the lady on phone requests for extra cylinder then manager calls. Naitik is so confused... what to handle firstπŸ˜†
At ms varsha is tensed with her hairfall problem... Rj tells her that she will prepare a special oil for her.
In naksh room Akshara is sleeping, Naitik kisses her on forehead"then his phone rings. its manager's call.
He talks with him silently making sure not to disturb Akshara. Duggu comes from school and asks n
Naitik about Akshara's health as Naitik is busy on phone he goes towards Akshara and checks her temperature by touching her. Akshara wakes up she worries about Naitik and says coz of her he didnt go to office.. Naitik says her not to worry and he will tell girija to give her soup.
Then Naitik comes downstairs n says uff... women do lot of work daily... thank god i'm not a woman.
In hall Naitik is doing some work on lappy and Duggu is doing his homework... he asks papa how much is 5*7 n Naitik replies 2 crore 85 lakhs without hearing him.''
Girija comes and gives tea to naitik... Naitik says he badly wanted it then she tells him that Akshara bhabhi told me to give.. Naitik smiles πŸ˜ƒ
Rj worries for Akshara and calls her.. Akshara picks her call n rj undestands her illness by hearing her voice
Akshara tells her not to worry coz naitik has taken off from office n handling everything for her.
In hall alarm in Naitik's phone rings... Duggu asks Naitik says its reminder for his conference call. Alarm rings again'Naitik says its reminder to give medicines to mumma. πŸ˜†
Duggu laughs'and says mumma toh kabhi nahi lagati reminder'Naitik says coz she is your mumma.
In naksh room Naitik gives Akshara medicines... checks her temperature. Akshara says you care for me so much"u are my hero... my rockstar... they hugg""😳
Then Akshara reminds him about his conference call... Naitik says i love u then Akshara says i love u more... Naitik says nahi main then akshara says nahi main..naitik says nahi aap..they both laugh
In hall naitik is making duggu's project... he uses yellow color paper for tree'duggu says papa aap ki tree sukhi huyee hai''
Naitik says yeah tell ur teacher papa didnt get time to water the plants'.''
Then duggu says he is sleepy... i'm going to sleep but u complete my project before morning ok''
Naitik says ok sir ji..i shud take admission in class..i'll surely come 1st 🀣
''
Precap: at dinning table duggu touches a hot paratha n yells out of pain.. g3 sees.

Sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistake... don't forget to press like button.. Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
Todays update is done by Komal on behalf of me πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u komal πŸ€—
Surish thumbnail