Love / hate about this show

Posted: 10 years ago
Love / hate about this show or I may say the differences this show is showing...
I love the concept really unique as if a true life is being shown...
what I really don't like about it, is the treatment a maid received not human at all. If ever the maid need money the person also who's hiring the person as a maid need a person, if both the party are in need so why the person hiring act pricey??
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
Loved : kamla's acting
cute pakya
kamla's supportive and loving husband vitthal
kamla's optimistic approach

hated : nothing
didn't hate anything abt the show in reality poor ppl are treated like this by rich nd just want 2 see mehnaz in action 
Loving the show so far
Everyone is in their element
So far so good
Pakya and prem r sooo cute
Vittal is so supportive and loving husband. 
Loved the chawl members also. ...they r so helpful
Kamala is too good. ...
And prem's family is like everyday family. ...mil-dil ego issues,  sis in law fi8s... everything is good
Not  hating anything so far
Ya want to see mehnaaz and avni but yaar I am going to miss pakya and prem a lot
Love Kamla's acting.

Kamla is literally the soul of this show.

Oh, that woman Mrs. Kapoor is so despicable. I mean she doesn't even have an ounce of humanity in her. Forget about treating Kamla like a maid, this horrible Mrs. Kapoor is treating her like some inanimate object.

It's hard to believe that Mrs. Kapoor herself is a mother of a boy and ready to give birth to another. How can a mother be such a hardened soul? I mean she has ZERO consideration for Kamla. Shame on her.

Originally posted by Mohini19

Love Kamla's acting.

Kamla is literally the soul of this show.

Oh, that woman Mrs. Kapoor is so despicable. I mean she doesn't even have an ounce of humanity in her. Forget about treating Kamla like a maid, this horrible Mrs. Kapoor is treating her like some inanimate object.

It's hard to believe that Mrs. Kapoor herself is a mother of a boy and ready to give birth to another. How can a mother be such a hardened soul? I mean she has ZERO consideration for Kamla. Shame on her.

Completely agree with u!
Love: The concept, the story line
Hate: Kamla's serine looks. She should cut down on the too soft pained look. It really gets to me.
i dont hate n e thing, but i cant stand mrs kapoor her attitude is rotten and i think she needs to see a shrink 😆
I LIKE KAMLA MAA...SHE'S AMAZING...😊

im liking the story and the concept of this show...

and kindly speeking i don't want that the story of this show will change into tipical love story...

this show is all about the domestic workers and their trials and tribulations so its a story of kamla bai and i hope hamesha kamla bai ki story hi rahe story bhatke nahi...

love ragna , sakhi
And story line