Chikku Dancing 

Yeh dekho Shaitaan b khushi k maare naach raha hai ðŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago

Chhanchhan' & Anamika' axed on Sony TV

29th August 2013    22:57
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

'ChhanChhan' axed on Sony TV

Sony Entertainment Television Asia has wielded its axe once again in an effort to recover lost ground.

The channel has axed Chhanchhan', which was launched with much fanfare in March, starring Sanaya Irani. The show had been scrutiny from the launch itself after negative feedback for its male lead Farhan Khan, who was later replaced with Anuj Sachdeva. The change, however, did not impact the low ratings for the show.

The final episode of Chhanchhan' airs on Thursday 19th September, to be replaced with Desh Ki Beti Nandini'. The new show has a political backdrop and has a slogan which is, "If a woman can run a house and a family, why not a country?" Desh Ki Beti Nandini' launches on Monday 23rd September at 21:00.

The second drama facing the axe is Anamika', which has proved a disaster in the ratings since its launch. The show's final episode airs on Thursday 12th September at 20:00. It will be replaced with new reality TV show Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi', which starts on Monday 16th September.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/chhanchhan-anamika-axed-on-sony-tv#sthash.hthyotHL.dpuf
Originally posted by ehaab

Chhanchhan' & Anamika' axed on Sony TV

29th August 2013    22:57
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

Sony Entertainment Television Asia has wielded its axe once again in an effort to recover lost ground.

The channel has axed Chhanchhan', which was launched with much fanfare in March, starring Sanaya Irani. The show had been scrutiny from the launch itself after negative feedback for its male lead Farhan Khan, who was later replaced with Anuj Sachdeva. The change, however, did not impact the low ratings for the show.

The final episode of Chhanchhan' airs on Thursday 19th September, to be replaced with Desh Ki Beti Nandini'. The new show has a political backdrop and has a slogan which is, "If a woman can run a house and a family, why not a country?" Desh Ki Beti Nandini' launches on Monday 23rd September at 21:00.

The second drama facing the axe is Anamika', which has proved a disaster in the ratings since its launch. The show's final episode airs on Thursday 12th September at 20:00. It will be replaced with new reality TV show Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi', which starts on Monday 16th September.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/chhanchhan-anamika-axed-on-sony-tv#sthash.hthyotHL.dpuf

as expected --kitchan khiladi replaced anamika...😛
Originally posted by romaila

Chikku Dancing 

Yeh dekho Shaitaan b khushi k maare naach raha hai ðŸ˜†

cheeku se yaad aya cheeku kaha gya? rano k saath gya kia?😆
"Proved a disaster in the ratings" lolzzz ðŸ˜†
But i thought after yesterday's epi there's nothing much left in the show so it must get over next week itself .. Wat will they show till 16th? ðŸ˜•

Anyways, we were waiting for the confirmed date of ending & it's finally here ðŸ˜›

😃😃😃😃😃😃yahooo!!!!

chalo to ending celebrations thread ko revive karenge!!!!

jashn hoga!!!!!!
Originally posted by rajh

as expected --kitchan khiladi replaced  anamika...😛
OMG it's been a long time...😳 visiting Churail forum right now ..😆 Show ne toh paka diya ab Khana pakao ...😆 Bala tali ...Raj bro u were right ..Anamika is the worst character which I've ever seen ..I lose ..😆 
Originally posted by medha99

😃yahooo!!!!

chalo to ending celebrations thread ko revive karenge!!!!

jashn hoga!!!!!!
wanna make a party thread on 12 september if Mods allow me ...😆
Originally posted by -babyblue-

OMG it's been a long time...😳 visiting Churail forum right now ..😆 Show ne toh paka diya ab Khana pakao ...😆 Bala tali ...Raj bro u were right ..Anamika is the worst character which I've ever seen ..I lose ..😆 

seeing you after many many days...i lost interest in this serial and forum as well...😆 
shifted to haunted nights forum...if you have time then come over there for some time  ...this serial was over for me last month itself...😆
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago