Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - 30th August 2013

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Akshara finds Naitik's messages and calls him back. Ananya notices the gas and switches off the nozzle. Ananya's family members praises her. Akshara informs Varsha that she will teach Naksh about the household works. Gayatri overhears the conversation and ends up in an argument with Akshara. Later, Akshara and Gayatri patch up. Akshara teaches Naksh how to act as Lord Krishna. Ananya refuses to act as Krishna.

full update: The Episode starts with RJ and gopi dadi in the kitchen. RJ gets an electric shock. At ss Duggu comes home from school and is very happy as his assignment got selected as the best one. Duggu ask Girija for water but she says he have to get it as if Akshara sees she would scold girija.. G3 sees that... she scold girija saying girija is making excuses for work. She tells girija to get water for Duggu. Duggu tells G3 about his project and tells her that Naitik helped him with it. G3 says lets take off your shoes.. Duggu says he will do it himself as Akshara told him to do everything... he also says he tied his shoe lace himself as well. Then it came off and he felt down... mumma told me to do my work.. g3 says there is time for him to do everything himself and for now she will do the work for him.. then she look towards Naksh room and give angry look.
All the ladies of m's outside the house watering the plants. Ananya comes home from school. Varsha asks about the electrician. They say not yet... Ananya tells RJ that she planted those plants with dadi when rj was away.
In Naksh room, Akshara gets up and checks the time. She sees many messages in her phone... all of them are from Naitik. Akshara says he massaged her in every 15 minutes... She calls him.. Naitik looks at the phone and says she saw the messages now.. he gets the call.. Akshara says are u massaging inbetween the work or working in between while massaging 😆 Naitik says i can do many job at once... Akshara says wow so much practice in one day.. Naitik says of course. Do u think only u can do that... Akshara says of course not.. u can also do it and today u even proved it. then Naitik says u are sounding better so u must be feeling better... Akshara says yes she also says g3 sang a lullaby and made her sleep.. Naitik says it's been many years she didn't sing a lullaby for me... Akshara says thats coz u are grown up now.. Naitik says what about u.. Akshara says I'm her ladli.. they both laugh. Naitik asks about g3 and says she just came back today must be tired so if she does all the work together she might fall ill. Akshara says she is not listening to me. Naitik says ask her to take rest..
Ananya goes to the kitchen to take water. She smells the gas. She remembers how Varsha taught her once how to close the cylinder. Ananya goes to the stove and sees it gas is leaking as the stove is on, but the flame is not coming. Ananya calls Varsha... Everyone comes running... they ask what happend, Ananya says the gas was on so I have switched it off.. Varsha opens the kitchen's windows. Varsha says how was it on.. Gopi dadi says it was my mistake. RJ says no, its because of me. Varsha says we are lucky that we are safe. Rj praises Varsha for teaching Ananya about the gas and stuff... Varsha gets a call from Akshara. Varsha tells her about the gas incident. Akshara gets worried.. she says she will also teach Duggu about everything... it's very important to teach kids about the kitchen work as well.. g3 comes with tea and over hears that and gets annoyed. She talks to herself and says now bahu will teach Laadla kitchen work as well. Akshara sees g3 and says to Varsha she will call her later and cuts the phone, g3 says why did u cut the phone I just brought tea for you. Akshara says Naitik asked you to take rest otherwise he will get angry.. g3 says let him say I will see him later... she asks Akshara how she is feeling, Akshara says she is fine and she was gonna go down and help g3... g3 says there is no need if she can then just check Duggu's school work. Duggu is playing. Akshara comes to him and asks about his day at school. Duggu says it was good... he ask whether his teacher called or not Akshara says yes and she says the test note book is in top of the draw so makesure he takes it next time.. Duggu thanks her and hugs her. He says u don't have fever anymore as u are not hot.. Akshara says I m fine now. Girija comes and tells Duggu that Chikku is calling him outside.. Duggu is about to run towards outside but Akshara stops him and tells him to tidy all his toy before going out.. Duggu says Girja will do it. Akshara insists and tells him to do it otherwise she won't let him go and play just then g3 comes and tells Duggu to go she will tidy everything. 😡 Akshara tries to say somthing but g3 stops her and says stop making Duggu do household work and let him play... Akshara says I want Duggu to learn every little things and become independent. Akshara tries to give example of Ananys but g3 gets more angry and tells her not to bring Ananya Maa is annoyed listening about Ananya. She says she also got a son and brought up him too. Akshara says i'm teaching him everything fir his own good, he will become independent. G3 says whats the need for Duggu to work. Akshara tells about Ananya again. G3 gets more angry and says Ananya is a girl so she need to learn about household work but Duggu is a boy there is no need for him to learn anything... Akshara says nowdays there is no difference between a girl and a boy.. G3 shouts and says Akshara to stop... she says I don't want to repeat, she says to Akshara u are a mother but I'm also his grandmother so i also have some right on him.. I don't want my grandson to work 😡 just then Naitik comes home but he doesn't hear anything... g3 says she will bring tea for him.. Naitik feels there is a tension between Akshara and g3.. he asks what happened. Akshara says why should I tell you. It's between us saas and bahu. Naitik says you need rest, why did you come downstairs. Akshara says she will get food for him.
At m's, dadi was discussing about janmashtami with 2 other women. G3 comes and asks Varsha if she checked the gas. She says everything is fine. There is notthing to worry about. The 2 lady says they want Ananya to dress up as kanha but Ananya says I m a girl, I will become Radha. The women says anyone can become radha but becoming a Kanha is more fun. Ananya gets upset and says she only wants to be a Radha.
At ss, Akshara comes in the kitchen.. g3 is there Akshara offers help. g3 says no there is no need. Akshara says why are you upset. G3 says u said such thing tbat anykne would get upset.. you can't force anything on Duggu. She says I will not let you rule over Laadla 😡 then Akshara says about janmashtami coming, she says this time we will do something different. G3 says this year will be different for Naitik. Akshara says we will call Rashmi and Nandini. G3 says only Laadla will be playing Kanha. Akshara agrees.
In Naksh room, Naitik asks Duggu to practice about the Kanha recital.. Duggu says he knows everything. Naitik says still lets practice once and if there is any mistake I'll help u to learn it. Duggu does a bit of acting as kanha.. Akshara laughs. Naitik gets annoyed and says you are overacting. It's looking artificial 😆 Duggu says this was simple. Naitik says I'll do it once and u see.. enacts. Akshara laughs at them. Naitik asks why is she laughing Akshara says one is overacting and other one is not acting at all.. Naitik says then you come enact and show us. Akshara says lets try and she enacts the scene.. Duggu claps for her and says you are doing it very well. Naitik makes face but doesn't say anything.. Akshara looks at him then he says.. okay 😆.
At m's, all the ladies are preparing for janmashtami.. Ananya comes and says i don't want to become Krishna. Dadi explains to her... vish says you will be proud of don that role. Ananya says what about my spects, kanhaji doesn't wear spects so I will look funny as kanha... she goes away crying.. everyone is worried.
@ s's, Duggu practicing for his role... Akshara comes and ask what is he doing he says practicing for the play... Naitik says just the laying down practice who is gonna do rest.. Duggu says I'll do it pitashree... everyone laughs... Akshara ask where did u learn the from, he says otherday i saw in tv everyone was talking like this.. Akshara says go and fresh up now as u just came back from outside... Duggu says okay matashree.. then Akshara says betashree one more thing, picks up the shoes and put then in the side.. g3 interrupts and asks girija to do that. Naitik tries to say something but Akshara says not to...

Precap: Naksh is in their room.. Akshara's face is coverd with dupatta... Naitik removes it... piya biwari in the BG... 😳

Sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistake. Don't forget to press the like button. Enjoy 😳Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Manzz thumbnail