The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

"life is not fairytale "RAHI/KISHA part3 updated

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone
I am planning to write a story i don't know how long i want that depends upon if you like it or not. I n mind there is a full story of about 4 to 5 parts. but if u guys didn't like it then i'll finish in second part just let me know...i am gonna post second part just to make it complete if in case you dnt like as this time i nt gonna leave it uncompleted. but i hope you guys will like it.
Be honest and let me know in comments.

Characters :
Panchi : today she is a cold heart feeling least emotions (she says she don't feel anyone bt she feels a little) but once upon a time she was innocent heart in love..."let story reveal more about her charcter"
Ranveer, "mystery guy"
Kiya , "Panchi's best friend who knows her inside out" beautiful charming miss gujral in love with KD
KD, " Kiya's boyfriend and panchi's friend treats her like a sis " A strong guys loves kiya truely
Avantika, " panchi and kiya's mutual friend from past and ranveer's best frined or ...this is what ranveer and avantika says"

Part 1 below
Part 2 page 2
Part3 page 4

and if u guys like it i'll name about this ff but for time being i am not sure about name ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PART 1

ring ma bells ring ma bells
                                         ring ma bells ring ma bells
A phone was ringing on its edge at the edge of a Bed covered with Red and white Comforter and well made with two pillows covering with red coloured Tom jerry character pillow covers. There was a big Teddy on one side covering half of bed lying comfortably. Phone was ringing at its loud it could possibly but the owner of phone has no idea about it. 

At the other side if same apartment, someone was enjoying shower with one of favourite tracks playing in the background and singing unaware of the fact that someone on other side is dying to talk to her. After 10 more minutes she came outside in her towel wrapped around her wet body. She came out and stood in front of her dressing table...smiled to herself " if possible her cutest smile could melt anyone in this world ". As she was busy in checking herself she said to herself, "you have no right to look like you are gonna kill every other guy with your smile miss...Ring ma bells ring bells captured her attention and finally she picked up the call.
She, " He...(other side didn't let her complete)
Girl 2, " where the hell were you..i was calling you since last 15 min...do u have any idea how worried i was...
She, " actually was taking shower "
Girl2, " yes how can i forget our princess take her own sweet time in shower like she is going to seduce her Prince after that...other girl blabbered in ire without realising its impact" 
she, " my prince is gone dear "
Girl2, "hey swty i am so sorry didn't mean that"
She, " hey chill miss kiya gujral you know i don't care about him any more"
Kiya, " then why you want to meet him panchi ? why again after 1 year ? "
Panchi, " 1 year 2 months 14 days "
Kiya, " Panchiii ...she said in unbelievable tone"
Panchi, " kiya i want to meet him and i have my reasons i can explain you but not now you know me.."
Kiya, " i knw you panchi...but i am worried for you, it was really hard time for you to get over all that and nw meeting him..are you sure ?"
Panchi, " yes kiya i am sure this is last step to completely come out of my past and i really want meet him."
Kiya, " ok as you wish but think once more "
Panchi, " thanks for the concern kiya but i am sure and i am not that panchi anymore he can't hurt me this time ..its pay back time."
Kiya, " ok i'll text you his new number, "
Panchi, "thanks "
Kiya, "np"

Kiya's POV 
No doubt she is strong today, its been a long time after she cut of from him completely but i know her inside outside she is still in love with him, may be she don't show it any more. yes its right for her she don't need to cry over him, she deserves to be happy, she deserves a life but meeting him, how she will react even i am not with her any more i can't go to her place she is far away from me. I just wish meeting him would work the way she wants " She was thinking deep about panchi
" Relationship needs love trust and respect, may b i'll love him forever but he lost all trust and respect kiya i can't trust him now and you know this hurts that the only guy i love i don't trust him any more " panchi sobbed 
kiya came out of her flashback when some one hugged her from back. "kya huya baby itna deep thinking kiske vare mein soch rahi ho..KD kissed Kiya from back. Kiya freeing herself from him I was talking to panchi and you know what she want to meet him now.
KD, "shocked are you serious kiya have she gone mad why she want to meet that Bas*** "
Kiya, " KD i know but she said she has her own reasons "
KD, "let me talk to her"
Kiya, "let her KD she never talked neither askd about him since last yr she must have some reasons"
KD, " but kiya u know panchi..she'll again get hurt and he won't care like always"
Kiya, "she is more strong now and let her face this we r with her anyways right she assured KD"
KD, "ya but this time if he hurt her i am gonna kill him and his so called best friend Avantika.
Kiya, " ok baba now relax my stone face "
KD, "Chicklet dnt call me tht"
Kiya, "wht u doing and she ran away from him throwing some water on him from glass nearby"
KD, " you chicklet i am gonna leave you for this

KD kiya swwet nok chok continued at their place as usual but KD feels lucky to have her in his life as she never fails to make his mood lighter with her antics.

Back to panchi's Place
Panchi's PV 
I know kiya you are worried for me because you know that panchi you left a year ago but trust me that panchi doesn't exist any more.  That panchi who used to feel emotions, feel love doesn't feel anything now. she looked at her reflection in mirror and stared at blank face. Indeed she is changed in this situation that panchi's heart would be bonching at his mention from kiya. and this panchi has no emotions. PAnchi used to smile and cry at same time with his thought but this panchi is strong and she is proud of herself today.  Her chain of thoughts get broken by a vibrate from kiya's text having his number. She took deep breath inhaled some air and dialed his number. No one picked up from other side for 5 rings and she was about to cut when she heared
Hello..hello
This froze her for a fraction of second she could sense from his voice he must be sleeping at this time then his voice is as usual sexy especially after he is sleeping..panchi mentally scolded her heart (which she thinks doesn't exist any more) 
Hello..who s this voice from other side
Hello Ranveer me panchi...
...line went silent for both sides.

SO i am waiting for all types of comments please let me know if you like it or even if you don't want me to continue and waste a part of this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love sneha 

Edited by snehamaanvirman - 10 years ago
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyy... me first to comment
amazing update ๐Ÿ˜Š
its so lovely dear๐Ÿ‘
update next soon and pm me
Edited by shanaya_shanu - 10 years ago
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome๐Ÿ‘
plz update soon
excited for RAHI part...
thank u for nt including rukmini
kisha part was cute...๐Ÿ˜Š
loved kiya panchi bond
if possible include Pansh scene

Originally posted by: sujanya

awesome๐Ÿ‘

plz update soon
excited for RAHI part...
thank u for nt including rukmini
kisha part was cute...๐Ÿ˜Š
loved kiya panchi bond
if possible include Pansh scene

thanks a lot dear
Actually i m not going to add rukmani at any stage she is not in thier lifes ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
sry but Pansh scene u mean what ?
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

thanks a lot dear
Actually i m not going to add rukmani at any stage she is not in thier lifes ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
sry but Pansh scene u mean what ?

pansh is panchi n kd
 pm this to kisha n rahi fans coz ppl rarely come to the forum

Originally posted by: sujanya

pansh is panchi n kd

pm this to kisha n rahi fans coz ppl rarely come to the forum

ya sure i'll try 
ok i'll PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  thnks 
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woow dis was so awesum. . .
Wow panchi in such a bold attitude bt am a sweet panchi lovr bt here i lykd it. . .n panch-kiya bond seems to b realy cute n i always lovd der combo. . .
Wtz up wid RV n avantika?
KiSha i always do lov dem. . .
KD's concern for panchi datz a swt part. . .
Al d way i lovd dis FF โค๏ธ
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome story Sneha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved d way u portrayed Panchi differently๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Panchi may hv had bad heart-break๐Ÿ˜ญ
Wat happened between RaHi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Loved KiyAn bond๐Ÿ˜Š
KiSha scene was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wats Panchi's reason to talk wid Ranveer again?
Update soon n pm me
๐Ÿ˜Š
yushna thumbnail
its awsom do continue it soon nd pm me