Originally posted by: nsranade

Ohh goshh just loved itt
i want RAHI
thnk u sooo muchh
i have no words👏👏

loved it
plzz post next part soon
n thnxx lot 4 PM 

tthnks dear ya will update soon and That cutie Rahi moments will b there vry soon 😉
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shanaya_shanu

wow Sneha this is an amazing update...lovely👏👏👏

i just loved Panchi's way of taunting RV 😎
and damn i m liking this attitude of her's😃😃
but gosh!! this is just RV's imagination😆
her boldness, loved that👍🏼
and is Avantika RV's girlfriend in this???😲
and cute cute KiSha scene...lovely😳😳
thanks for the pm dear and update next soon😉

Thnks shanaya this means a lot 
will update soon
nxt update u'll get to knw abt avantika 😉 
Kisha i luv thm 😃

Originally posted by: kritzy125

nice start ...loved it ...continue soon

thnks kritzy 
Originally posted by: shree2013

awesome ...
its superb continue ssoon ..pls...

thnks shree 
ya will update mxt soon
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome👏...plz update soon
i love RAHI...specially panchi
cvs tou RAHI ko bhool gaye...😭...anyways thank u so much for lovely ff
Originally posted by: sujanya

awesome👏...plz update soon

i love RAHI...specially panchi
cvs tou RAHI ko bhool gaye...😭...anyways thank u so much for lovely ff

thnks a lot
ya CV's rahi ko bhool agye i wsh rahi couple ban jaye colg mein bt abhi koi hope nahi dikh rahi
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start
Dnt end so soon
Go on with it,something wanna read further
N plzzz update soon!
thnkx guys
and sry for not able to update but promise will tey to update tomorrow :)
Hey guys i am updating part 3 
Sorry for this part in advance as its not upto that point actually was busy didn't get tiem to write but pakka promise next part surely will
bear with me this time 
will PM with part 4 tomorrow 😃
PART 3
Kisha's place ( San fransico)
KD tried to talk to Kiya but she was no where in mood to talk to kiya. So KD got an idea and got in kitchen. After about 1hr. He 

came out and asked kiya to come along with her although she refused but KD amde her come out and she was surprised to see 

KD baked her favourite vanilla cake for her she smiled and hugged him. Kd you always know how to make me smile thanks a 

lot to be in my life. KD anything for you baby. You are my world and i am lucky to have you in my lfe. You were princess of 

gujral mansion and you left everything for me...KD was about to say more but kiya did't let him complete she sealed his lips 

with a soft kiss and KD kissed her. Both smiled in between and said i love you togther. They burst out laughing and Kd 

signaled her to cut the cake but she enquired about the occasion and he signalled to look at th cake and she was glad seeing it 

was written for my princess. KD can do anything to make her smile she is his world and why shouldn't he do he thought to 

himself she left her palace and her mother evrything for him. Kiya kiya gujral belongs to gujral's one of the richest family of 

New york. She lived with her mom and her sis. they loved to be in page 3 parties and high social life but kiya was never 

intersted although sometimes she used to go but she always got bored. like usual those days one day she left her party in 

between in her drunken state and went on roads she was trying hard to move straight but then thaddd...and next day 

when she got consiocus she found her self in some different surrounding she woke up and tried to figure out where she is and 

someone handed a glass lemon water she turned to look to find the source of voice and forgt to blink to find someone staring at 

her with a grin the guy was KD kya tum roz h aise sadko pe...Kiya,," stop it mr...KD completed Kesav desai"  yestrday it was 

quite over and he smiled its ok hota hai and he smiled at her. After that they become friends with some initial differences and fell 

in love soon as they used to spend their free time. Kd was orphan and used to work for himself and his studies. One day kiya's 

mom said her to breakup with her low class bf or leave them and that day kiya left and both decided to move to San fransico to 

start a new life as KD got scholarship from a college in SF. and from that day they both are here in small aprtment at rent but 

living a happy life togther. 
Kiya saw him lost and hit him kya hai KD kahan kho gaye kya mera saath itna boring hai and she pouted sadly KD hugged 

her said no baby i was thinkng ek dance to banta hai and he forwared his hand and she happily gave in both were lost in their 

own sweet romantic world they made for themself.
Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

NEW YORK (Panchi and Ranveer's city)
Meanwhile Panchi was sitting on a bench in a park near Old age home and it was dark so not a lot of people were there but 

Mrs.Denial saw her sat along her side. Mrs.Denial, " whats wrong dear "
P, " looked at mrs.D and smiled nothng "D" "
Mrs.D," I can see it Baby u r not as usual its ok if u dnt want ot share but trust GOD everything will be fine one day and u r a 

true heart nothing can go wrong with you"
P, "smiled sadly "
Mrs.D, " Baby i know sometimes it happens things shatter and God takes your exam and i am sure you will pass this and will 

get all happiness you deserve"
P, " smiled "
Mrs.D, "hugged punchi and kissed her forehead and panchi reciprocated her hug." 

Mrs.D is one of the members of old age home. Actually this old age home panchi works as voluntier here at weeknds or 

whenever she don't have any work. Panchi joined this old age home almost one year ago and all people here love her to core as 

she works with all her heart without any money although she is not a permanent worker but works as volunter for sometime

with her sweet and caring nature she is in everyheart. 

After sometime panchi said D i should leave now as its getting late and they wished good night mrs.D kissed her good night and bid bye saying take care and dnt worry. Panchi came back to her apartment she always feel relaxed after being there. 
After taking a shower and changing she took her diary out and worte on the last page. 
  "{Aaj use mili aur khud se kiya huya vadha poora kiya and good bye dairy aaj akhiri var likh rahi hoon}"

She closed the diary but something made him open it again she opened the first page and starts reading...

Hello diary, 
Me Panchi panchi rastogi Ek simple si ladki jiske simple se khawab hai aur is ladki ka ek khawab hai ki iska prince charming ayega aur mera dil uda ki le jayega pehli nazar mein bas woh mera mein uski usi ka intejar kar rahi hoon jab se yeh jana ki har kisi ki life mien koi aata hai i know thoda filmy hai aur fairytail jaisa v lekin mein v kam nahi hoon mujhe poora jakken hai meri fairytail jaroor poori hogi aur tum uski gawab banogi ...ya ya i know bht kuch btana hai tujhe mere sapne aur woh kaisa hoga kya kaehega yeh sab tum se h share karungi aur jis din woh ayegga tume uska name v btayungi" but aaj ke  liye kuch aur...Oh no aabhi mujhe meri freind bula rahi hai baki sab kal btati hun byee diary"

She smiled at her own crazyness and yes she used to believe in fairytails but no more and panchi didn't turn the page of diary and a lot of thiings were in her mind she was tired and she slept like that only having diary with her.

In between she messaged kiya everything is fine and she is tired will talk to you guys tomorrow. 

PRECAP : 
RAHI's meeting 
More about Panchi's past or say rahi's past 

Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heya dear😊
its just awesome dear👏👏
and Kiya left her parents and came off to KD leaving everything...nicely portrayed😉
Panchi's diary ...whatss gonna be her past😳
waiting for the next part😉