•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I actually like this show. Many people have complains that if kids participate than they won't concentrate on their education. No offense or to hurt anyone but I feel parents and people are very hypocritical they put their kids in singing, dancing, and sport classes etc but for what? so they can be successful as they grow up but now that they actually have a show on "cooking" why is it a bad thing? I  have seen kids who go on state level championships for chess, dancing or singing from their school and they miss out on school as well.
Point of this post is that I really am glad that they actually have a show in India because we have so much talent that is not recognized and with the population not many people get the chance especially if you aren't well off.  I'm just amazed that these kids can cook so many varieties and their imagination is mind blowing. I don't think I had this kind of imagination when i was at their age. Baking a cake? Chopping veggies? I personally think its amazing. 

Being a chef in our country is very under rated and they don't get as much respect like other countries and I'm glad they are bringing awareness not just for girls but for boys as well. 
Really ,well said. i completly agree with you. Nice post :-)
Thank You very much for appreciating Kids & making such a special post.

This kids are excellent & larger than thoughts.They have crossed all limits of success at this age.

And yes,chef is not any lower level job.They are creative of Kitchens.