Frequent Posters

hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow very fast update. Superb akka. 👍🏼
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well looks like Vignesh is not married and he cancel the marriage cause his love for Maha. So i guess Vignesh is going to be for Maha pola. 2 new twist today .. interesting.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There was a scene where Chandru said to Mathi that he married off his son nu but sudden twist vignesh not married yet a. Ok anyway hope vignesh marries maha as both looked perfect during their first meeting.

So CN have a sad past too. I guess Chandru family may be the reason and he wants to take revenge on them by acting as if helping them in mathi case.

Thanks Akka for the update. :)))
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ratna

yaru intha new girl.appo vignesh still waits for maha wow ithu nalla twist ah irukkey.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithikas

There was a scene where Chandru said to Mathi that he married off his son nu but sudden twist vignesh not married yet a. Ok anyway hope vignesh marries maha as both looked perfect during their first meeting.

krituma .. maybe chandru was ashamed to admit about the marriage daa.. so instead he lied to Mathi. Loosu fellow how long does he plan to keep the truth? 😆

Yesterday they way both girls wanting iphone 5 does not make any sense to me. Indhra okay can she she is being childish ...  but Subha also vaa 😕 Mathi is just spending money despite knowing his situation.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes akka I agree ..these days children knows about familys situation ..but here indra being small its ok ..what about shubha she too cant understand dad's situation ? mathi by hiding his economic position will lead to more problems..
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today I feels so bad for Vignesh. I feels the pain in him. As I too undergone a situation like him as my proposal to be cancelled like that with some misunderstanding. Nw I feels how that guy also feels during that situation.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna and Jeya  for the updates.
Vignesh is more suited than Prabhu to Maha.

I hope what ever happens at the end Vignesh who marries Maha and not Barathy.

Also this Prabhu ivan naalavana kettavana? Maybe taking revenge on Chandru wife???

What flashback that girl has - interesting twist.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

krituma .. maybe chandru was ashamed to admit about the marriage daa.. so instead he lied to Mathi. Loosu fellow how long does he plan to keep the truth? 😆

Yesterday they way both girls wanting iphone 5 does not make any sense to me. Indhra okay can she she is being childish ...  but Subha also vaa 😕 Mathi is just spending money despite knowing his situation.

I thought Chandru was telling he is fixed his son's wedding not married off nnu. 

Also Vignesh mom polambing to Prabhu the wedding was off nnu as well.

I agree Subha now she is married - and need to take care of herself anf Mathi need to show it.