Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Another question that I've had since this project was announced - does anyone know the scope of this serial?  Would it include the destruction of the Yadavas and the swargarohan yatra of the Pandavas?  Or would it end at some point earlier?

Also, would it include parts that were not there in the Mahabharata - like Krishna's stories - either his childhood, his marriages & so on?  Given that the serial is condensed to 128 episodes, I find it hard to believe that they can, unless they just skim the entire story.  But is there anything official on what will be included in this serial, and what won't?

I don't think so they will include Krishna's childhood stories as there is not more relation to Krishna's childhood with MB.

They may show destruction of the Yadavas & also Swargarohan Yatra.

I am also sad that so small project.But there is huge creative team behind it.They had researched.It is high quality show rather than high quantity.

They are also showing such a small characters like Subala,Subhadra & also some others.So,they will show all things but fastly.

In 1st episode,they will show Ganga -Shantanu story,Satyavati will come in 2nd episode.In 6Th episode Amba will come.

Now you can think,how they will show & arrange different stories.

This MB  is specially made to attract youngsters.Because elder people always love this type of show.But to attract to youngsters is most important.And that's why they have spended so money.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too am surprised that they are publicizing Subala, his wife, Drupada.  At this point in the serial, Drupada's only major roles were his insult to Drona (will probably happen in flashback), his battle w/ the Kauravas & Arjun, and later, Draupadi's swayamvar.  After that, he'd just play cameo roles in battles b4 he gets slain on day 14.
Subhadra's role is an elastic one - they can magnify it by expanding her time w/ Arjun once she marries him, showing her raising Abhimanyu during the exile, welcoming Uttara after her marriage, comforting her after his death and being her companion from that point, being there @ the birth of Parikshit.  If they go as far as Swargarohan, then she has an important role - when the Pandavas retired, Yudhisthir & Arjun left her in charge of Parikshit & Vajra.

So they can show as little or as much of her as they like.  Given that it's a well known face Vibha, I hope they maximize Subhadra's role in the serial - she's one of my favorite characters.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, who plays Vyasa?  Any idea anybody?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahabharat is so huge 
They don't need to creat there own stories . I hope they don't

And I hope they show swargarohan and beyond the war occurances 
Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Mahabharat is so huge 

They don't need to creat there own stories . I hope they don't

And I hope they show swargarohan and beyond the war occurances 

Yes...They will not add own stories as this is only 6 months show of 128 episodes.

And for that starting 10 episodes are 22 minutes & from 1st October,24 minutes show.

They will give short brakes...😛😛😛

They should show Ganga before Satyavati.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi can anyone tell me who is playing the role of gandhari?
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys i have a confusion. Is this the pooja sharma who is playing draupadi ðŸ˜• Pooja Sharma reading a book 
This is what India forums says..
But in the promo it looked like someone else ðŸ˜•
Edited by shamya_for_life - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
^^ Both are different, the only similarity is their name.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mnx12

^^ Both are different, the only similarity is their name.

I know that but they tagged her in the new article on mahabharat. thats why i got confused ðŸ˜› Thank you ðŸ˜ƒ
Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamya_for_life

I know that but they tagged her in the new article on mahabharat. thats why i got confused ðŸ˜› Thank you ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes...It is mistake of them.

Actually, This is new actress whose debut with MB.

So,there is no name of her in list of I -F.

Please DT, You can ask to higher authorities to add her name in popular actors list.😛