Interesting Info About Star Plus Mahabharat

Posted: 10 years ago
Well,i had shared this info on DKDM forum but many new members are here so i am again sharing it.

Mahabharat is dream project of Star Plus.

They are preparing for this show from last 4 years.

Even they had changed production house before selection of Swastik Production.

CEO of Star India,Mr. Uday Shankar have told that ,"You will forget all after watching this show.This is grand show.You have never watched this type of show in your whole life.This is mega show."

They have sent 100 crores for this show...!!!!!!!!!!

Like Big Bollywood Budget movie.

Star Plus had surveyed specially in the society that people love about Indian Old Culural stories or not then after they have said YES to show.

The show will very short of only 128 Episodes...But not dragging show.You can get QUALITY not need of QUANTITY.

Show will closed in March,2014.

They have spent 1 crore for a single 20 minutes episode...!!!

And so...no compromise in Quality matter.After all this is STAR PLUS.

Every character & costume will be memorable.

And As per 1 famous Chitralekha magazine ... Mohit Raina can play role of Shiva in this dream Mahabharat because in this show...Shiva will have only guest appearance.

So, Get ready for this dreamy show.I can't wait now.😳😳
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
this is why mahabharat has created a big buzz even before starting 😊 it clearly shows that star plus has spent a lot of money on this show seeing the promo's itself 😃
Really excited to see mahabharat and shaheer as arjun ❤️
Yeah MB's hype has soared and itz clearly visible by all d promos and the propaganda given by SP. Excitement in the public on this show now. Hope it will be a huge hit among the masses.
SHAHEER ROCKZZZ
Star plus indeed has created a lot of buzz abt Mahabharat! Promos look impressive as well! The wait has been very long too & Thats another reason I feel it's gonna be grand! wishing the team all the best!

PS: A special good luck to the Special person in my dp! I know you will Rock it! god bless Shaheer, loads of love!
hope after all the hype, the show lives up to its expectations
Tfs dear...now I'm expecting alottt from the show...n vryyy excited for my Shaheer's grand cumback n Mahabharat as it gonna b my 1st mytho n I'm hardly aware of Mahabharat 😔
Thanks so much for sharing this news :) now excitment has increased in a new level!! And super excited for my Shaheer :D he gonna rock as Arjun!! Very very excited n happy to see him on screen after so long wait!
Nice Infos Manan.
From which source u got the information😲
Thanks for sharing.
TFS...this info had increasd my expectation on the show now... the promo are really rocking now just want the show to start ASAP...hope the show will rock ...
TFS😊So much excited and much awaited to watch MB,i'm damn sure Shaheer as Arjun gonna rock