khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Having been active on dis forum for a month or so, I know how much u guys love dis show and how disappointed u guys r about the show ending. I too liked a show dat which was very different and the channel never promoted tht show and also not many ppl watched tht show coz it wasn't d usual saas-baui type show. Finally dey ended the show just as abruptly, but before tht dey had changed the track so much that it hardly resembled the show I and a few others had loved! From den on I stopped watching daily soaps.

So when I saw d same reactions here I did relate to u guys and dat's Y always supported ur efforts in not letting the show go off air.

Also as u all know I watched the few episodes of the show only coz of Sara and also coz her role was not well etched and she was given a lot of screen space and the loyal viewers weren't liking it, I too wanted her character to end. I never felt that she was lacking in her acting skills, but yeah the CVs messed up the characterization and to make matters worse gave her a lot of screen space.

Her part has ended a week or so back and I haven't been watching d show, but frm the posts have been able to make out tht the CVs weren't able to redeem the storyline in spite of having Mithvi track going as demanded. What is disappointing as that ppl are going to Sara's profile and holding her responsible for Junoon going off air.😲 That's really sad...if one is to play the blame game then don't target a mere actor who was  not even part of  80% of the show and was only doing her job as directed by the makers.
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good point friend.

We are disappointed , hurt . But Sara is an experienced actress . She has to know that her carachter won't work . So insteed of spoiling the show in the sake of challenging role. She has to choose roles which suits her, or atleast make sense. Not of a don who seduces a married man.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Good point friend.

We are disappointed , hurt . But Sara is an experienced actress . She has to know that her carachter won't work . So insteed of spoiling the show in the sake of challenging role. She has to choose roles which suits her, or atleast make sense. Not of a don who seduces a married man.

So what if she's an experienced actor...u know der's a show being done by an actor who has a massive fan following and is always ranked top 10 in IF ranking and she's the main lead of the show? Yet it seems the story did not work and the makers tried by changing the male lead, who was a new face with another popular face? Still it didn't work and now I read that the show is ending in Sept. So I guess no one can say what will exactly click with an audience.

Also by doing this show Sara has probably done more harm to her career than the show, so it's ridiculous blaming her for Junoon going off air. Anyways she has been through worse phrases and has risen like a phoenix from the ashes and I know she'll be able to do the same again.πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

So what if she's an experienced actor...u know der's a show being done by an actor who has a massive fan following and is always ranked top 10 in IF ranking and she's the main lead of the show? Yet it seems the story did not work and the makers tried by changing the male lead, who was a new face with another popular face? Still it didn't work and now I read that the show is ending in Sept. So I guess no one can say what will exactly click with an audience.

Also by doing this show Sara has probably done more harm to her career than the show, so it's ridiculous blaming her for Junoon going off air. Anyways she has been through worse phrases and has risen like a phoenix from the ashes and I know she'll be able to do the same again.πŸ˜†

Hope so. But I wish she had learnt from this experience. Even Aditya and Mouni have to learn from it to not trust Beyonddreams again. They are the worst PH . Also LO is the worst chanel.
Now we have to move on . I guess I'll stop writing on Sara's profile now. 😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Hope so. But I wish she had learnt from this experience. Even Aditya and Mouni have to learn from it to not trust Beyonddreams again. They are the worst PH . Also LO is the worst chanel.
Now we have to move on . I guess I'll stop writing on Sara's profile now. 😳

Aww don't stop writing on her profile coz of me. I just felt sad tht she is being blamed abt Junoon ending and thus opened dis thread.😳 She always gets so much of flak and many times she doesn't deserve it, that I can't help defending her.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Having been active on dis forum for a month or so, I know how much u guys love dis show and how disappointed u guys r about the show ending. I too liked a show dat which was very different and the channel never promoted tht show and also not many ppl watched tht show coz it wasn't d usual saas-baui type show. Finally dey ended the show just as abruptly, but before tht dey had changed the track so much that it hardly resembled the show I and a few others had loved! From den on I stopped watching daily soaps.

So when I saw d same reactions here I did relate to u guys and dat's Y always supported ur efforts in not letting the show go off air.

Also as u all know I watched the few episodes of the show only coz of Sara and also coz her role was not well etched and she was given a lot of screen space and the loyal viewers weren't liking it, I too wanted her character to end. I never felt that she was lacking in her acting skills, but yeah the CVs messed up the characterization and to make matters worse gave her a lot of screen space.

Her part has ended a week or so back and I haven't been watching d show, but frm the posts have been able to make out tht the CVs weren't able to redeem the storyline in spite of having Mithvi track going as demanded. What is disappointing as that ppl are going to Sara's profile and holding her responsible for Junoon going off air.😲 That's really sad...if one is to play the blame game then don't target a mere actor who was  not even part of  80% of the show and was only doing her job as directed by the makers.

thank u my fren for supporting junoon wid us😊.AS for sara i dont think there is any good reason to blame her at this point.Though i dont lyk her thats my personal choice altogether.And i never really commented anytning on her profile so i dont know wats going on there. But I also think that she should not have choosen a character that doesnt suit her.She should have immidiately left the show just wen she was receiving all those negative reviews and which was only damaging the show.
 sara is one of the reason for ending the show but the channel and stupid ph are mainly responsible for dis😑😑. the cvs have brought her wid a near prostitution track which only damaged her career and not to mention the show. So my little advice for her would be never work with this stupid ph again.that also goes to Aditya and Mouni.
I know as a sara fan u r hurt.Let me explain to u that an actor equally gets praisings and criticism for his/her work.In dis show i lykd Aditya and mouni soo much but i may not find their works convincing enough in their next show. So i will not stop crticising them and will avoid that show altogether.So dont let this thing affect u my friend.πŸ˜ƒ
khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniatunia

thank u my fren for supporting junoon wid us😊.AS for sara i dont think there is any good reason to blame her at this point.Though i dont lyk her thats my personal choice altogether.And i never really commented anytning on her profile so i dont know wats going on there. But I also think that she should not have choosen a character that doesnt suit her.She should have immidiately left the show just wen she was receiving all those negative reviews and which was only damaging the show.
 sara is one of the reason for ending the show but the channel and stupid ph are mainly responsible for dis😑😑. the cvs have brought her wid a near prostitution track which only damaged her career and not to mention the show. So my little advice for her would be never work with this stupid ph again.that also goes to Aditya and Mouni.
I know as a sara fan u r hurt.Let me explain to u that an actor equally gets praisings and criticism for his/her work.In dis show i lykd Aditya and mouni soo much but i may not find their works convincing enough in their next show. So i will not stop crticising them and will avoid that show altogether.So dont let this thing affect u my friend.πŸ˜ƒ

I really don't mind if ppl criticize my favs acting if it's not up to the mark and I was the one to say that Sara in Bidaai, especially in the beginning episodes, did not act well and was too raw.

But I have always maintained tht I found her playing Shalu convincing, though it was a badly etched character and though I haven't watched her entry episodes either. But whatever I have watched I felt she acted gud. Actually it's funny coz most of her fans and ppl who have seen her playing the goody-goody bahu roles what her to continue playing such roles, but I did enjoy watching her playing Shalu, though the CVs messed it up...also I know many didn't like her get up etc., but der r so many pics of Shalu posted in Sara's FB fanpage and she looks amazing in most of dem.

And finally although she was hardly der in 20% of the show, still ppl blaming her for the show ending! Isn't that giving her tooo much of importance as many accuse the PH of doing? Anyways it seems I am going around in circles, but still many r unable to understand exactly what I am trying to say...I can't be too harsh and start bashing others to make my point...😳
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's agree to disagree.  You have your opinion and we have ours.  At this late point, ppl won't change their opinions or ideas either way... so let's move on and enjoy the last two epi's, if we can... :)
khamosshhh thumbnail

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
sorry fren if have been rude😳.i agree there isnt any gud reasons left to prove our points. thats wat i was trying 2 say in my post.Lets just enjoy the last 2 episodesπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—