Mahabharat

Need Suggetions- Note pg 3

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Friends, 
We all are excited for Mahbharat to begin. 
I need your suggetion for name of MOTW, as you all are going to become one some time. Do suggest a good name ðŸ˜Š

Some of you may be excited to give a nice cute name for Arjun- Draupadi. But they both are not an ordinary characters. They are Mytho characters. With a short name one doesn't get the feel, a compelete name invokes. So wanted to put this pt. across for the jodi name. So please use a compelete name.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Veer of the Week
Veer Putra/Putri of the Week

Mahavir of the Week

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mina if you dont mind may i say something. Dont take me wrong please.
Its a bit difficult to type the full name so can we type short forms for our convience.. Its not that i want to hurt someone but it makes typing a lot simpler 😛
And MOTW is member of the week rite where a member is made to sit on the hot seat?Edited by shamya_for_life - 10 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Maharathi of the week? Or Maharaj/Maharani etc
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Krishna Of The Week 😛

Bharat Of The Week. 😛

I will give More.Let me think.I will back. ðŸ˜ƒ
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karmath( Who works the most)😊 Of The Week.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamya_for_life

mina if you dont mind may i say something. Dont take me wrong please.
Its a bit difficult to type the full name so can we type short forms for our convience.. Its not that i want to hurt someone but it makes typing a lot simpler 😛
And MOTW is member of the week rite where a member is made to sit on the hot seat?

In that case you can just type A-D. Simple.
All the 5 Pandava bros were with Darupadi. Besides that Arjun had other wives too. eg. Subhadra etc. We can't have every bro's jodi name with Draupadi. 
Since Mahabharat is an epic, let's maintain the authenticity of the names. Either use full name Arjun- Draupadi. or A-D. Even I am going to be participate actively in discussions. Will be using initials only some times. I can understand it's difficult to type long names.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
I know there are many creative members here. Let's get some more suggetions. ðŸ˜Š
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Meenu i agree with you about jodi name. Here we are talkingf about mytho charecters who are not fictional and have a different type of status

Typing A-D would be fine though

about MOTW 

Maharathi of the week seems nice
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mnx12

In that case you can just type A-D. Simple.
All the 5 Pandava bros were with Darupadi. Besides that Arjun had other wives too. eg. Subhadra etc. We can't have every bro's jodi name with Draupadi.
Since Mahabharat is an epic, let's maintain the authenticity of the names. Either use full name Arjun- Draupadi. or A-D. Even I am going to be participate actively in discussions. Will be using initials only some times. I can understand it's difficult to type long names.😊

Okay thanks 😊 and can i call minudi 😆 only if you dont mind 😛