Mahabharat

I am desperately waiting for the show to start...

Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It looks so mermerising... truely great... looks the hard work put by the teams through the promos... I am waiting to show it to my 6 year ols as then she can know about India more... I am really thankful that SP is thinking to have these shows on board... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree.. the promos are really impressive.. expecting the show to be really good too ðŸ˜Š
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Agreed.. the promos are really awsum..loved them a lots..hope the show will reach our expectations.. and will turn out to be good... 
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree dear 😃 The promos look really attractive and catchy and indeed it will be one of the shows to watch for 😊 This will be the 1st time i am gonna see a mytho show and i am looking forward to it 😃
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree buddy. Show has already soared and looks very much promising indeed and as u mentioned, itz really gonna be a significant factor for the kids who are really unaware about the Indian epics/culture in general who r residing abroad or in India either. Hard work and over drive gone by the team is really worth the watch and is visible by all the promos. Hoping ki it will reach upto the expectations when it airs on among the audience. waiting for it now as itz ma first mytho show
nadia_raja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes dear agree ..waiting for the show n also for  Arrjun  ... promos r just out of the world n mind blowing :))
Chaithali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excited for the show and mainly to see Saurabh Raj Jaon as Krishna. Super excited.  😃
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes the promos are really very promising and grandeur,really very excited to watch MB
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear,i m also waiting 4 it since long eagerly.all the promos looks so promisind.nd i m specially waiting 4 my leeladhar krishna,saurabh raj jain.cant wait 2 c him.
emu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes me too eagerly waiting for the show!! promos r just wow!!😃 this is gonna be my first mytho show ever..thats y I'm more excited ðŸ˜Š and of course can't wait to see my Shaheer as Arjun 😃