FF: Amore *Chp 22 (Page 33)* #Thread 2! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
ARTICLE

Rishab NOT a Kundra????

Rishab Mohan Kundra (famously known as Rk) the only son of Radha Mohan Kundra and Mohan Kundra.While Radha Kundra is a housewife his father Mohan Kundra was a well known Business tycoon Managing Director of his successful company, his sudden death due to heart attack had come like a big blow to the Kundra's

But as it is said the larger the house more are the unveiled myteries. Kundra Mansion apparently comes under the same context.

Rishab Kundra,

The heartthrob of millions of heart throughout the globe, a talented young actor and a successful Producer who has given series of blockbusters in Indian Cinema, his life was probably not all roses as it looked from the exterior.

Rk supposedly is not the heir of the Kundra family!!! It is an huge shocker to the RK fans.

According to a reliable source "Mr and Mrs Kundra had an arrange marriage and Mrs Kundra was expecting even before that, Mr Kundra loved his wife but we always found there was something amiss!"

Another source claims Mohan Kundra's death to be a suicide, covered with a pity excuse of a heartattack.

Why would Mohan Kundra keep someone elses child?? Was this marriage out of love or there are many more mysteries surrounded??

The most vital question of all!!

Is RK of all the people is ILLEGITIMATE???

If yes...then who is RK's real dad??

- M.K  Rao
After ages am FIRST in your thread🥳yippee!! Lemme do the dance too😆!!!
Oh..Hmm this is what Aman and mr.mehta were upto till now!!! Oh god!! How mean are they..and man!! They can stoop so low..just because he is a professional, so they trying to hit him in his personal front!!! 
Ronnie.. This can n will be treated as a teaser lol ( avid reader's word is final ðŸ˜†)
So please give us one long, dhamakedaar, masaledaar superspeedy "Ronniestyle" wala phataphat update ðŸ˜‰.
I'd like to see how will Madhu support RK in this disastrous situation, hopefully this will work out in their favor.
Aur JAI HO tumhare laptop ki..aur woh jiye hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar ðŸ˜†!!!
Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
congrats for d lappy ...😊
i think dis article is by mehra...but neways Madhu is der 4 RK.
Edited by madhu21.k - 10 years ago
OMG!! I thought something like this when u sent me the pic.. but..🤔 Hope the article is false like TB!! ðŸ¤£
congrats on getting lappy back lol
wht was tht?
hope u will not something like wht happened in show lol
waiting 4 next part update
u got ur laptop now give dhamakedar update n who published article tht mehraEdited by Richa04 - 10 years ago
this could b teaser ronnie...nt a update...wen i opened it 
i saw heading Article followed by RKs photo i was like this😲😲...
hope madhu wl b wth him and help him handle the situation...
Originally posted by aDarkAngel

After ages am FIRST in your thread🥳yippee!! Lemme do the dance too😆!!!
Oh..Hmm this is what Aman and mr.mehta were upto till now!!! Oh god!! How mean are they..and man!! They can stoop so low..just because he is a professional, so they trying to hit him in his personal front!!!
Ronnie.. This can n will be treated as a teaser lol ( avid reader's word is final😆)
So please give us one long, dhamakedaar, masaledaar superspeedy "Ronniestyle" wala phataphat update😉.
I'd like to see how will Madhu support RK in this disastrous situation, hopefully this will work out in their favor.
Aur JAI HO tumhare laptop ki..aur woh jiye hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar😆!!!

😆 😆 😆
lolzzz
2hrs earlier i got my lappy back and i wrote and update this soonish!!
yup...this can be considered as a teaser!
Jitni khushu mujhe taarif sunke hui usse kahi zyaada iss laptop dedicated song ko padh k hui 😆
Thank u dear!!
Originally posted by titli4love

OMG!! I thought something like this when u sent me the pic.. but..🤔 Hope the article is false like TB!!🤣

hehehe...i cant say that now..can I? 😛 😉
Originally posted by Richa04

congrats on getting lappy back lol
wht was tht?
hope u will not something like wht happened in show lol
waiting 4 next part update
u got ur laptop now give dhamakedar update n who published article tht mehra

although show and this ff has little things in common...stil its not the same..
lets see!! 😊
yup...long update next for sure ! 😃
Originally posted by Clara20

this could b teaser ronnie...nt a update...wen i opened it
i saw heading Article followed by RKs photo i was like this😲😲...
hope madhu wl b wth him and help him handle the situation...

ya i agree...not exactly an update..
but 2hrs ago i got it back...itna hi type kar paayi yaar !