Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~*|| Dancer Of The Week #1 ||*~

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

H i !

Salaam Namaste Fellow D3ians! 🤗

And we are back again with Member of the Week with a new name: 

D a n c e r   o f    t h e   w e e k   !

For those who don't know what Member of the Week is, its basically a thread that is created where a member from the forum is chosen to take the hotseat as a token of appreciation and for a whole week they answer any and every question that the members pose to them, as long as under I-F COC.

So now the question arises who is the Dancer on the hot seat. Welll... here are some clues!

So the person the hotseat this week is someone: 

1.) Who is the oldest member here on the forum -
no no, not age wise 😛  Meaning has been here from the starting. 

2.) She's the boss here 😎

3.) Her DP is what scares everyone ... but she's the sweetest!  
*scouts honor*

Any guesses?

This week's 

Is none other then 
Leviathan  aka Juleka 
Julu Di xP

Yes yes, don't get scared now. Take the opportunity & grill her well 😉 

Maybe some revenge time? 😈 She's under you now. Take full advantage! 😛

Here is something for you to use whilst on the hot seat!

(Made by: 18shabbo)

So let the grilling BEGIN!!!

Some questions to start you off: 

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favorite section on I-F:

Why you visit the D3 forum:

How you landed on the D3 forum:

Why do you like D3:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why :

Favorite Shows:

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like :
(You don't have to answer about yourself) 🤣 

One thing you like about D3 Forum?

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum?

[Questions Credit: Visha_Dhami)

-Khushi.
-On Behalf of D3 Development Team.

Ps: To be chosen as MOTW, one has to be active on the forum. 1st week is given to DT just to start it off. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Julu di..

Yaay  Julu di as Dancer  Wowiee dii

Congrats DI..  Will add my grill soon  🤗
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Congratulations, Julu di! 🤗
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...Congrats Julu di👏
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo julu di ! 🤗 🥳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
... not exactly sure what i have got myself into... ROLF
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Name: Juls. Julu whichever you prefer

Birthday: 23rd October

Profession: Inpatient Referrals Coordinator

Hobbies: Watching Pakistani Dramas, Detective Dramas,  Moderating India-Forums, helping out as an advocate in the community.

How you got started with I-F: Wow this takes me back, i think i was watching either Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki or Kasauti Zindegi Ki on Star Plus in the UK and i wanted to get background information on the shows and thats how i came across india-forums.

Your favorite section on I-F: hmm dont really have a favorite section as such

Why you visit the D3 forum:  at the moment to moderate mainly as i am not having the time to watch any of the shows therefore cant contribute to anything.  I do read the updates so that i am at least aware of what is happening and can know if the forum will erupt ROFL cause of what is shown during the episodes

How you landed on the D3 forum:  I BLAME SHRUTI WHOLE HEARTEDLY. She keps banging on about Amar and Reyaansh and to get her off my back (and to see what the commotion was all about) i started watching the show

Why do you like D3: Its different to the normal saas bahu drama, and the creatives have tried to do something different with this show.

Daily Soaps or Movies: Movies... at least they have an ending... most of the time.

Best Friend(s) on I-F: MelMel, Shru, Tubby, Khushi, Deeps, Poo, Gur are the ones i am the closest to, everyone is a best friend on IF really.  But the above are ones i also speak to outside of this forum.

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week: Not sure yet...

Favorite Actor: Bollywood - Shahrukh Khan, Tellywood - Karn Vir Bohra and Eijaz Khan and Ronit Roy.  Pakistani - Fawad Khan and Imraan Abbas.  Hollywood - there are too many - basically most eye candy LOL

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why : Swayam - because he is many characteristics all rolled into one and is able to play them all well.

Favorite Shows: at the moment i am liking Bani Ishq Da Kalma, i am looking forward to Mahabharat and Ek Boondh IShq as well.

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum: these are more moderating ideas - being able to merge multiple thread, delete multiple threads. Would be a good idea to have our own pic uploading software.

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like :  Lets me narcisitc - welll one thing about me is that people always seem to have this perception of me to begin with and then they are always pleasantly surprised to be thoroughly incorrect.  Well Khushi is very level headed and is able put own feelings aside and make decisions. She is a wonderful FF writer as well

One thing you like about D3 Forum? - my bacchas arent all that bad - compared to some forums  ( YES YOU ARE ALL MY BACCHAS ROFL)

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum? nothing as of yet, like all things in life there are good and bad, but then how can you appreciate the good without the bad

[Questions Credit: Visha_Dhami)

-Khushi.
-On Behalf of D3 Development Team.

Ps: To be chosen as MOTW, one has to be active on the forum. 1st week is given to DT just to start it off. 😊

[/QUOTE] Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Leviathan

Why you visit the D3 forum:  at the moment to moderate mainly as i am not having the time to watch any of the shows therefore cant contribute to anything.  I do read the updates so that i am at least aware of what is happening and can know if the forum will erupt ROFL cause of what is shown during the episodes <---- ROFL!

How you landed on the D3 forum:  I BLAME SHRUTI WHOLE HEARTEDLY. <--- Putting it all on Shru, I see 😆  She keps banging on about Amar and Reyaansh and to get her off my back (and to see what the commotion was all about) i started watching the show

Best Friend(s) on I-F: MelMel, Shru, Tubby, Khushi, Deeps, Poo, Gur are the ones i am the closest to, everyone is a best friend on IF really.  But the above are ones i also speak to outside of this forum.

Favorite Actor: Bollywood - Shahrukh Khan, Tellywood - Karn Vir Bohra and Eijaz Khan and Ronit Roy.  Pakistani - Fawad Khan and Imraan Abbas.  Hollywood - there are too many - basically most eye candy LOL <-- FK and IA! <3 Hollywood - right. Too many :P

Favorite Shows: at the moment i am liking Bani Ishq Da Kalma, i am looking forward to Mahabharat and Ek Boondh IShq as well. Yo! You need to tell me what's going on in Bani! LOL and review for EBI once it starts.. if it's worth it.

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum: these are more moderating ideas - being able to merge multiple thread, delete multiple threads. Would be a good idea to have our own pic uploading software. YES!

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like :  Lets me narcisitc - welll one thing about me is that people always seem to have this perception of me to begin with and then they are always pleasantly surprised to be thoroughly incorrect.  Well Khushi is very level headed and is able put own feelings aside and make decisions. She is a wonderful FF writer as well Perceptio of you - completely right! I think I told you this.. But yea, the first day even I was hesitant with that PM seeing your DP - before I knew the person + you 😆 About me - aww thanks di! 

One thing you like about D3 Forum? - my bacchas arent all that bad - compared to some forums  ( YES YOU ARE ALL MY BACCHAS ROFL) HAHA.

Just to read more answers from you, I might plagiarize questions. Can you not warn me for that? 🤣 🤣 
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Since Julu di is here to reply  why not me to help

One thing you want to change

If you have ever had a crazy dream..Want to share any with us

Write a poem for yourself

Favorite Color

Favorite Author

Favorite Book

Inspiration

Your Philosophy

What does Dostii mean  to you

One place you will surely want to visit

Given a day for you to spend as you wish what would you do..

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaju

Since Julu di is here to reply  why not me to help

One thing you want to change - on where IF or the world?

If you have ever had a crazy dream..Want to share any with us - i have crazy dreams most of the times, if a am watching something i sometimes dream about it as well.  There was a stupid dream i had once where by brother brought a one legged cat and then made a house out of it from a shoe, now find the meaning in that LOL

Write a poem for yourself.
There are some things about me that everyone knows
there are lots of things about me that only a few know
i say what i feel and i feel what i say
for me those who matter dont mind and those who mind dont matter

now thats all i can think of at the moment.

Favorite Color - Blue

Favorite Author -  Dan Brown

Favorite Book: All Dan Brown Books

Inspiration: My father

Your Philosophy: Treat others how you would like to be treated, life is to short for hatred, live for today... who knows if tomorrow will come.

What does Dostii mean  to you;  Loyalty, Honesty, faithfulness, Feeling safe

One place you will surely want to visit: Hong Kong

Given a day for you to spend as you wish what would you do..I would like one more day with my dad.