sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice post frnd.So sad i m going 2 miss this forum lyk hell.😭😭😭.
Aditya is amazing both as prithvi and IP.Superb expressions👏👏👏.
Confused who pushed pandit😕
My point is meera had 2 marry prithvi for her  perents now will she do the same now😲😲😲,marry ip.U know wat if the show doesnt go off air  knowing the cvs they would have gotten meera to marry IP😲😲😲😲.
I actually have no words for chachi🤢.
Chachi wants a bachaa from her bachaa.u r right crazy nut how will that happen❓😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabina123

Very nice post frnd.So sad i m going 2 miss this forum lyk hell.😭😭😭.

Aditya is amazing both as prithvi and IP.Superb expressions👏👏👏.
Confused who pushed pandit😕
My point is meera had 2 marry prithvi for her  perents now will she do the same now😲😲😲,marry ip.U know wat if the show doesnt go off air  knowing the cvs they would have gotten meera to marry IP😲😲😲😲.
I actually have no words for chachi🤢.
Chachi wants a bachaa from her bachaa.u r right crazy nut how will that happen❓😕

yes fren will be missing everyone too😭. somehow the cvs wer under the impression tat the audience did not accept Prithvi😕 So they brought in IP with different look & ofcourse eveytime the trp drop they panicked & introduce twist after twist which made the situation worse until every1 was like & finally hv to end.
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

yes fren will be missing everyone too😭. somehow the cvs wer under the impression tat the audience did not accept Prithvi😕 So they brought in IP with different look & ofcourse eveytime the trp drop they panicked & introduce twist after twist which made the situation worse until every1 was like & finally hv to end.

Who gave her da impression that we dont lyk prithvi😕😕😕.
the reason for initial trp fall were Moving to city and loose ends of the characters.Not to mention never focusing on the leadingsWat about all da feedbacks we have been giving all along???This wouldnt have happend if only she litsened us. I know my friend there is no point saying all this thing.But i just cant get over it.If we make a lists of mistakes by the cvs and the channel it will take another year but still will not end🤢
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabina123

Who gave her da impression that we dont lyk prithvi😕😕😕.
the reason for initial trp fall were Moving to city and loose ends of the characters.Not to mention never focusing on the leadingsWat about all da feedbacks we have been giving all along???This wouldnt have happend if only she litsened us. I know my friend there is no point saying all this thing.But i just cant get over it.If we make a lists of mistakes by the cvs and the channel it will take another year but still will not end🤢

gues no point talking about them only wish ADNI cld come back together for another awesome serial😊.. which is highly unlikely I think.. dun recall any pairs repeated but then since i'm not a regular serial follower not sure. probably the magic ends here.🤢😭