TB : Rohit's 1st look as Yudhishthir...!!

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Rohit Bharadwaj, who was last in Star Plus' Navya is all set to be back on screen with a bang in the role of Yudhisthir in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's upcoming mythological show Mahabharat. Rohit has prepared himself well to get involved in the character of Yudhishthir. TellyBuzz here unveils the first look picture of Rohit as Yudhishthir in Mahabharat.

Talking about the preparations he has done to play this character perfectly, he told us, "I started off with the basic step and that too read books not only related to Mahabharat but also about the people who talk about dharma as Yudhishthir is known as Dharmaraj. I have also watched few scenes of the older version of Mahabharat."

When asked about his costumes in the show, whether he is comfortable wearing costumes or not, he laughed and said, "No one feels comfortable with their costumes here but the costume is very beautiful and gracious. As an actor, its feeling wonderful to be a part of the show and wearing heavy costumes, jewellery and Mukut. It's looking grand visually but it's very difficult to wear all these things and perform but we have forgotten about the difficulties because the kind of show it is."

Rohit shared about the bonding with his co-actors on the sets, "My older love Shaheer Sheikh is here on this show. We are sharing the same room and he calls me Bhai and I call him Chote. I am enjoying with him. We meet and make new friends at a new place but nayi jagah par purana dost mil jaye toh thoda easy ho jata hai (Chukles)."

He is very excited about the launch of the mythological show Mahabharat, "I am feeling very excited about the launch of this show. Initially, I didn't realize that how huge this show is going to be but I have  now realized that this show is going to be so huge. People are going to love the show. If they won't like the content, they will like the accessories like jewellery, if they don't like the jewellery they will like the acting and if they don't like the acting, they will love the visuals."

Anwesha Kamal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

Do not forget to comment on article as it is tagged.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/DF7_rgrehth.jpg
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs.i like rohit nd he is gud choice 4 yudhistir.looking forward the show.
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes rohit is looking good in the pic...i have not seen him act  as i have never watched navya..so i will decide abt his acting later..
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16561-rohit-bharadwaj-first-look-as-yudhishthir.htm

Do comment here guys for shaheer and rohit and write their full name in subject and comment 😃

Let us show that mahabharat has created a big buzz even before starting and has a lot of people who are waiting to see it 😃
And give 3 comments pls 😃 each one of us can give 3 comments on the article in 36 hours

Sorry if posted earlierEdited by shamya_for_life - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like & reminds me of Gajendra Chauhan, from BRC.  But I preferred Sachin Verma, who played Yudhisthir in DBSK
pariangu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m sure he wil give full justice to the character of yudhisthir..:-)
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I think he will be good for the show