Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 03/09/2013 Akshara OverReacted cause Duggu in Fire

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Dev for the written update :)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rainbowcatxo

Thanks Dev for the written update :)

you changed your username dear?😳 was it ihearttika in past?😛 and yeah the font colour used by you is very nice.😊
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what can a mother do when your child is being taunted any mother would do what akshara did. no nautanki its just a reaction of any mother
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: vim916

what can a mother do when your child is being taunted any mother would do what akshara did. no nautanki its just a reaction of any mother

no yaar, she neednt have to lock duggu in room.😡 Thank god duggu is safe! there were other ways to tackle situation also and in my views akshara over reacted like having no heart.🤢
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she over reacted, when kids behave badly parents often do have to be strict. Imagine if duggu had fallen g3 would have made sure the person who made him fall whether unintentionally was punished. So if duggu had been hurt akshara would be pretty angry at the other kid.
Also, a parent never likes punishing his or her kid. So I don't believe she over reacted! I think it was just fine. And I think rukminis random comments regarding her child were pissing her off so obviously she took her anger out on duggu!
And g3 was so horrid at the end of the episode! ðŸ¤¢
bubbles22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We all give time out to our children when they misbehave, but what was the need to actually lock a child in his room? 
I just cant imagine that as realistic in any angle - that could actually terrify a little kid.
Surish thumbnail
ashu_shetty thumbnail
Yes i believe Akshara's way of punishing Duggu yesterday was so wrong. First of all accdng to me Duggu wasn't at mistake,even if she assumes he is wrong it is not good to punish kids by locking them in a room all alone. What if the kid gets aggressive and hurts himself?? A time out for few minutes would have worked..

And why are the elders always in hurry to punish duggu without listening to his side of story. I feel this has happened always only to realise later he wasn't that wrong as they thought he was. When elders dont want to listen its wrong to expect kids to be so listening and understanding. Duggu as it is i feel is too mature for his age. Akshara being a mother of 6 year old should expect behaviour of year old. When child becomes so understanding and mature,he loses the innocence. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu_shetty

Yes i believe Akshara's way of punishing Duggu yesterday was so wrong. First of all accdng to me Duggu wasn't at mistake,even if she assumes he is wrong it is not good to punish kids by locking them in a room all alone. What if the kid gets aggressive and hurts himself?? A time out for few minutes would have worked..

And why are the elders always in hurry to punish duggu without listening to his side of story. I feel this has happened always only to realise later he wasn't that wrong as they thought he was. When elders dont want to listen its wrong to expect kids to be so listening and understanding. Duggu as it is i feel is too mature for his age. Akshara being a mother of 6 year old should expect behaviour of year old. When child becomes so understanding and mature,he loses the innocence. 

Yeah thats what i exactly meant . Akshara 's way of giving punishment was ridiculous . Anything can happen with small child who is locked in room & at same time when he was not at fault & due to this over reaction by his mother, he was angry as well. There are some other good ways to punish him as well. Locking him inside room isnt any proper solution. Akshara seriously needs to get some cool inside her.

I felt Gayatri is right yesterday , since she was feeling that locking duggu inside room is a way too big.
yeah, just because some instagating cheap lady taunted his child, Akshara locked him in room.! this is not expected. 

Naitik's character also need to become strong now, he atleast should have stopped akshara from doing this.