Chatter patter: chat thread 7 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Sigh... things just never change here.
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

They do when you are not observing. they don't when you are observing. Mr. Heisenberg!

Howdy?!

You are hard to pin down now-a-days. Either I know your momentum or I know your position, but not both at the same time.

Since when did you become so melodramatic? What changes were you looking for exactly? 😆
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Don't know either of them.

Me neither. Not that I will watch or that I have read the books. 
Originally posted by K.Universe.

They do when you are not observing. they don't when you are observing. Mr. Heisenberg!

Howdy?!

You are hard to pin down now-a-days. Either I know your momentum or I know your position, but not both at the same time.

Certainly!, like I was on a different tab, and when clicked on this tab again, your post materialised out of nothing!

Hello Mr.K, I hope you're in good spirits, I see that you've evolved to K.Universe, is this the final avatar before K.I?.. I hope that the next time I drop by, that question mark in your AV has gone, and all that remains is the faceless man.
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Me neither. Not that I will watch or that I have read the books. 

Don't tell me that you don't have that clandestine copy of Fifty Shades hidden under your pillow, which you eye every day with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension? And every now and then you dare to peruse the pages and read a few lines, lines that embarrass and you break out in a cold sweat. Immediately you shut the book and thrust it back into its hiding place. You don't sleep that night, heart pounding, wondering if you should dare another peak or be the good girl that you always are.  ðŸ˜›

I think the universe will change the day you forget Salman Khan. 😛           

Are you ready for next season of BB?

Hello Mr.K, I hope you're in good spirits, I see that you've evolved to K.Universe, is this the final avatar before K.I?.. I hope that the next time I drop by, that question mark in your AV has gone, and all that remains is the faceless man.

K.I. sounds like A.I. I like it.

The question always wins dude. It will be the last "man" standing, till end of times.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Don't tell me that you don't have that clandestine copy of Fifty Shades hidden under your pillow, which you eye every day with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension? And every now and then you dare to peruse the pages and read a few lines, lines that embarrass and you break out in a cold sweat. Immediately you shut the book and thrust it back into its hiding place. You don't sleep that night, heart pounding, wondering if you should dare another peak or be the good girl that you always are.  ðŸ˜›

Hadey, why do I smell a confession here, you going bad!

WA- never ever read or watch this shady business, preferably burn at sight!
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Since when did you become so melodramatic? What changes were you looking for exactly? 😆

Who art thou, o stranger?