Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think the universe will change the day you forget Salman Khan. 😛           

Are you ready for next season of BB?

Or maybe when the universe forgets Salman Khan? 😆

When does it start, I didn't watch last season.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Who art thou, o stranger?

Don't be a stranger, Shashi. That's my job! 😆

How've you been? Good seeing you here! :)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Hadey, why do I smell a confession here, you going bad!

WA- never ever read or watch this shady business, preferably burn at sight!

@RTH: Yeah, right. Only in your dreams, S!

@Genie: No, ma'am. That series is not for me. I don't like anything it stands for, and I don't understand why all these middle-aged women are so gaga over it. Adult version of the Twilight series is all it really looks to me!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Or maybe when the universe forgets Salman Khan? 😆

When does it start, I didn't watch last season.

Wouldn't that be perfect. POOF! Salman ceases to exist.

I saw the forum created under Colors. But I think its locked. Only two posts there. Who watches the show really? The BB forum is just the perfect place for the human zoo.

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HAdey if you are going to dream about this, I want a act by act report!
WA- Same, I committed the sin of reading  the 1st book,it just to argue with somebody. It is actually a fanfiction based on Twilight. The psychological issues those characters have.

I am really loathing the way Russia is enjoying the Syrian crisis!
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Don't be a stranger, Shashi. That's my job! 😆

How've you been? Good seeing you here! :)

Good to see you too, Nigar.  How's the Vicky Donor business going?
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Wouldn't that be perfect. POOF! Salman ceases to exist.

I saw the forum created under Colors. But I think its locked. Only two posts there. Who watches the show really? The BB forum is just the perfect place for the human zoo.

Well I used to watch it, up until Sky's season, what a nutjob he was. 😆... the forum always attracts the choicest weirdos of all, heard we had some characters on the forum last year. 😆
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who is GoodfellaSnoop and why does he want to befriend me? What's in it for him?

I don't do friends, real or virtual. I have one virtual friend, Googly, and he keeps his distance from me; it works out like that for both of us. A once an year, hi/bye, at the most.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Putin was always a special child.

Looks like even McCain is backing Obama now. I think the most admirable decision is by Sweden to take in refugees. Looks like the registered refugee count in August was 2 million. Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon Iraq and Egypt have all received Syrian refugees. Makes me wonder how come Saudi Arabia hasn't opened its doors for their Muslim brethren after all the hue and cry they make. I'm hoping more EU countries at least open their doors for refugees if not go to war.

Now I wonder, instead of all out war why doesn't USA provide military support for the refugees to immigrate safely. Make a statement like we don't want another war, but if any country offers blanket asylum to refugees like Sweden did " we will offer military protection to move refugees safely. That condemns the administration, shows concern for civilian, yet prevents all out war. And I think more nations would support safe transit of refugees rather than military strike.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Who is GoodfellaSnoop and why does he want to befriend me? What's in it for him?

I don't do friends, real or virtual. I have one virtual friend, Googly, and he keeps his distance from me; it works out like that for both of us. A once an year, hi/bye, at the most.

Mister K - you and I aren't FRIENDS?! How rude! 😆

Okay, c'mon now, Mister K. Let's think about this. A new ID sending you friend requests as if he knows you. Hmmm. Wonder who that could be!