Debate Mansion

Chatter patter: chat thread 7 - Page 7

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

I dont think the film says anything against Pakistan, ''Main pakistan nahi jaoonga'' doesn't mean its an anti-Pakistan movie right πŸ˜ƒ but its a biopic on Milkha Singh -he lost his family during India Pakistan partition times...but kya mast body banaya hey Farhan neπŸ‘...I too love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.πŸ˜›

oh ok, yes that statement is fine specially since this is a true story. i didnt watch it because trailer did not appeal to me. not because of anti pakistan issue.

Yes he is looking great there - the original milka singh i..e.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

oh ok, yes that statement is fine specially since this is a true story. i didnt watch it because trailer did not appeal to me. not because of anti pakistan issue.

Yes he is looking great there - the original milka singh i..e.

yeah Prometeus is right.. silly me πŸ˜†.. it actually has plenty of connection to pakistan.. here
http://magazine.thenews.com.pk/mag/detail_article.asp?id=5786&magId=11

LeadNitrate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

I am assuming you mean talk about science. Now that IS what I call fun .. Yay! 
When do we start? πŸ˜›

Tanni πŸ€— 
New chat thread.. awesome. New beginnings.. I doubt. DM has become too boring and predictable. Could you please spice it up, talk about something interesting. Interesting = Christian Bale, Richard Armitage etc are acceptable πŸ˜†
I will try to pop in once in a while .. as long as I see fun topics and don't see any hypocrites around.. πŸ˜› i.e. if anyone wants me here πŸ˜­ One month I stayed away, and I already feel like an outsider! 

speaking of which, they all are scheduled to appear in last week of september, TBBT; Kilian Jones etal, and I would be sad over my parent's leaving.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LeadNitrate

speaking of which, they all are scheduled to appear in last week of september, TBBT; Kilian Jones etal, and I would be sad over my parent's leaving.

I hear first episode we see penny+sheldon bonding as leonard is away...and in 2nd episode we get to see Jealous sheldon as leo returns and obviously penny's attention is divided..πŸ˜†

Damn..i always wanted sheldon-penny..
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Sheldon penny is like the weird sibiling love, of love and teasing
their chemistry is awesome
but not in romantic way and I would rather have it that way, its way to much fun, they are each other's alter ego.
  Sheldon is jealous of anyone who was giving him attention and then gives someone else tiniest bit of attention, remember his mom when she came to town and was busy with others?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

There are those moments when I ship Sheldon and Penny, more than just siblings or friends. If Amy Fowler did not exist, I would have hooked up Sheldon with Penny. I find Leonard too needy and whiny for Penny.

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Sheldon penny is like the weird sibiling love, of love and teasing

their chemistry is awesome
but not in romantic way and I would rather have it that way, its way to much fun, they are each other's alter ego.
  Sheldon is jealous of anyone who was giving him attention and then gives someone else tiniest bit of attention, remember his mom when she came to town and was busy with others?

ah LN!...sibling love ..nahi πŸ˜†

the thing with them is their 'chemistry' is just mind blowing...you can turn it in any direction- sibling, two weird but so close friends, and for beholders like me... the most awesome couple too.. πŸ˜†

I know that the 'bonding' won't be shown in a romantic way...but in Sheldon's own queer ways...

Yet, I am positively excited about watching sheldon vie for Pen's attention.. cuteness hidden dimension..πŸ˜†

@Hades:
I like fowler as a character...but i don't know..her and sheldon..too 'pheeka'.. πŸ˜†...

Leonard kind of irritates me quite a lot, most of the time..πŸ˜†

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tanni, I am waiting for end of September .. I am finally up to date on all the shows I used to watch earlier, except OUAT .. I will get to that next, hopefully. Killian Jones comes only much later right.. ? A lot of episodes after Sheriff Graham gets killed right..? Can I skip all the episodes in between and get straight to the part where he enters? Can someone volunteer to tell me what happens in between? πŸ˜›
I don't like Leonard. I'm not sure why Penny even dated him. Leonard is sweet I guess and caring, but he is too needy! No wonder she freaked out. I will definitely ship Sheldon-Penny. They are so weird together that they would be perfect for each other πŸ˜› I like Amy .. the character is just perfect for the show, but I don't like Sheldon-Amy relationship .. it was cute in the beginning but now its getting boring. Oh get it over with already now! 

Any idea what will happen with Raj this season? 
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is there an icon to indicate the feeling "boring". I know there is a sleep icon.

If not then how do we indicate feeling of getting bored? is it awww? I remember someone using it but I cant remember exactly.

Thanks.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

Is there an icon to indicate the feeling "boring". I know there is a sleep icon.

If not then how do we indicate feeling of getting bored? is it awww? I remember someone using it but I cant remember exactly.

Thanks.

πŸ₯±.. sleepy may be? what are you bored of πŸ˜‰?