crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

today's epi was nothing butSmiley with sign smileysjust pass time Smiley with sign smileys such lengthy dialogue with Prithvi with all the flash backs in b/w giving us the impression Prithvi memory returning but only to be told coolly at the end that he dun recall anything Smiley with sign smileys hello can at least show the fb in colour for the audience? Smiley with sign smileys btw meera u r wrong abt the ring of fire was not because of LakhanSmiley with sign smileys it's prithvi who set the fire - looks like now even meera suffering fm amnesia 😡

another lengthy dialogue with bagawanji - I hate such scenes where idiots mess things up at the end challenge or rather demand God to come & save them...Smiley with sign smileys seem like tey r wrapping it up in a hurry in short it was a thrilling amazing epi

precap finally bristy & many of you'll wish coming true - it's time for dishum dishum btw how did prithvi got back his memory? & Smiley with sign smileys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Gr8 post Shanti. It is funny and intresting unlike last epi which made me feel In fact I was like this before ending the epi. But remembered what Rumba said about the precap I managed to do this..

Now the rest of cast disapeared. Maybe went with panditji to the hospital.

Those fbs were funny Shanti , they made me play guessing game. so I am ok with them. But poor Meera has to weap all the epi. I felt sad for her .
Oh I agree with you that those long lablabla weren't good. Also Meera's asking God for help was too filmy. . I wonder if cvs were in a hurry to wrap up the show how did they think of this chachi track? And those long conversations?
crazy-nut thumbnail
yes Adila - I'm sooo sad😔 with last night's epi only IP's few mins scenes were interesting😊. Agree the rest must b in hospital after all it's our duty to fill in the blanks as usual😆😃 

I'm  glad u enjoyed fbs fren cause it's said a person generally dreams in black & white - so wen the images flashed in negative - I was like - oh dear P getting his memory back hooray then AGRRRHHH!!!  😕but anyway Prithvi did give meera a gd advice to "run away" 😆 👏

Honestly meera's crying😭 all the way doesn't bother me as long as tey gimme a gd story wit strong reason 4 her to cry -  i'm willing to forgive tem - cvs😡 

Agree fren meera's dialogue with bagawanji was way too filmy!!!! Sleeping smileys v r in 21st century dear meera - lot of innocent people dies daily with bagawanji's blessings.

Sad cvs in a hurry to wrap up.

oh well whatever being ADNI die hard fan I will still be around😉
Daisy duck disney graphics
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

[DIV]<font color="#0000ff">yes Adila - I'm sooo sad😔 with last night's epi only IP's few mins scenes were interesting😊. Agree the rest mustb in hospital after all it's our duty to fill in the blanks as usual😆😃</font>

<font color="#0000ff"></font>

[DIV]<font color="#0000ff">I'm glad u enjoyed fbs fren cause it's said a person generallydreams in black & white -
[DIVDIV]

Is it true? So this explains why do I fail to remember colours in my dreams. Only once a year I recognize one. 😕

So Prithvi adviced Meera 😡 . Thanks for information dear friend. Now how could he not help her when he was there to help any body who is in need?! . Or maybe he will do next epi. 😊 so this fight is while he is in amnisia also? 😲 I can't tolerate it any more. 🤢 . But like you friend I am here ..Till the end.
crazy-nut thumbnail

Is it true? So this explains why do I fail to remember colours in my dreams. Only once a year I recognize one. 😕

So Prithvi adviced Meera 😡 . Thanks for information dear friend. Now how could he not help her when he was there to help any body who is in need?! . Or maybe he will do next epi. 😊 so this fight is while he is in amnisia also? 😲 I can't tolerate it any more. 🤢 . But like you friend I am here ..Till the end.

that's wat a small grp of scientist say esp those watch black & white t.v. wen tey r small - dream in black & white - but ofcourse there is a another recent study which says not always true... so I think v can pik whichever is for our convenient 😃 & oh yes prithvi did giv her advice if - u dun like the marriage to run away😆 

I hope the last 2 epi wld be better.
Elves glitter graphics

sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually dont expect anything from this cvs anymore.🤢
I have just little hope that The last episode would be memorable.
Agree wid crazy-nut long convo wid bhagwanji.Missed Laakhu.
I have no one 2 give credit for except Aditya and Mouni's briliant job👏
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Very lovely Post...👏
crazy-nut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabina123

I actually dont expect anything from this cvs anymore.🤢

I have just little hope that The last episode would be memorable.
Agree wid crazy-nut long convo wid bhagwanji.Missed Laakhu.
I have no one 2 give credit for except Aditya and Mouni's briliant job👏

well fren, with only 2 epi to go nothing to expect I guess...v just gonna miss ADNI very much - 2 awesome actors, wat a pity😭.  anyway just the die hard fans of ADNI still sticking around for the sake of their fav actors.  ofcourse I wun blame those who left cause they r unable to see their fav actors being ridiculed, guess each hv their own way of dealing with their heart break & pain. I only wish...wish & wish ADNI will return soon together - prob will dream abt it...
Roses glitter graphics 

crazy-nut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jmoyee200

Very lovely Post...👏

Thank you fren Flowers glitter graphicswas a little too harsh on yesterday's epi..., cause disappointed that with only 2 days to go..Prithvi memory din come back😭.. sigh!
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I am happy coz  Prithvi got back his memory..kaise ya Meera itna sab kuch boli n that time Prithvi some think Black/white  may be uske baad Prithvi some think n back his memory n Now i Madly waiting for Prithvi ----- IP fight...👏