Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: br200910

I am happy coz  Prithvi got back his memory..kaise ya Meera itna sab kuch boli n that time Prithvi some think Black/white  may be uske baad Prithvi some think n back his memory n Now i Madly waiting for Prithvi ----- IP fight...👏

I honestly wish tat meera's talk helped esp with only 2 epi to go - waiting for the next epi which looks better 😊 & the fight  otherwise I really gonna kill the cvs😡 4 messing up our fav actors Hearts mini graphics mithviHearts mini graphics.
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

well fren, with only 2 epi to go nothing to expect I guess...v just gonna miss ADNI very much - 2 awesome actors, wat a pity😭.  anyway just the die hard fans of ADNI still sticking around for the sake of their fav actors.  ofcourse I wun blame those who left cause they r unable to see their fav actors being ridiculed, guess each hv their own way of dealing with their heart break & pain. I only wish...wish & wish ADNI will return soon together - prob will dream abt it...
Roses glitter graphics 

Agree with u we have nothing 2 expect i m too sticking around for the artsts sake who gave their heart and soul 2 this show.I thought they deserve that much.
I know my friend everyone has their own ways of dealing with pains.But you know regardless of those crap have been throughing at us for months wat still made us hoocked 2 this serial ???
I believe everyon will raise hands with me; the actors amaizing jobs.Not 2 mention Aditya and Mouni.And their sizzling chemistry.So its just my wishfull thinking if we support them may be one day we will get 2 see this magical pair once again.That has been my point all along.
BTW 4got 2 say nice post crazy-nut.Precap was interesting so finally prithvi's memory is returning
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
 well fren, with only 2 epi to go nothing to expect I guess...v just gonna miss ADNI very much - 2 awesome actors, wat a pity😭.  anyway just the die hard fans of ADNI still sticking around for the sake of their fav actors.  ofcourse I wun blame those who left cause they r unable to see their fav actors being ridiculed, guess each hv their own way of dealing with their heart break & pain. I only wish...wish & wish ADNI will return soon together - prob will dream abt it...

Agree with u we have nothing 2 expect i m too sticking around for the artsts sake who gave their heart and soul 2 this show.I thought they deserve that much.
I know my friend everyone has their own ways of dealing with pains.But you know regardless of those crap have been throughing at us for months wat still made us hoocked 2 this serial ???
I believe everyon will raise hands with me; the actors amaizing jobs.Not 2 mention Aditya and Mouni.And their sizzling chemistry.So its just my wishfull thinking if we support them may be one day we will get 2 see this magical pair once again.That has been my point all along.
BTW 4got 2 say nice post crazy-nut.Precap was interesting so finally prithvi's memory is returning

love you fren you've said it!!  exactly my sentiments.😊

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Comletely agree wid u!!!Bt hv to add I loved Ishwar and chachi's laughter!!!Evn I ws 🤣 wn Meera complained against Ishwar to chachi who was caln Ishwar Prithvi...
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Comletely agree wid u!!!Bt hv to add I loved Ishwar and chachi's laughter!!!Evn I ws 🤣 wn Meera complained against Ishwar to chachi who was caln Ishwar Prithvi...

Yes, really how can CVs make Meera so stupid... Clearly she should have known from the beginning that this woman was a fake, that she is not the real Prithvi's chachi cause real Prithvi's dad and grandma are right there and they have no knowledge of a chachi for Prithvi.. that was too stupid.. but then, we are still trying to think the writers are sensisble which they have ceased to be,  a long time ago...
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

agree only IP & chachi portion was gd to watch - e rest wer jus kind of repetition.Ouch