Mahabharat

~Appreciating Behind the lens~peep inn

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Holla people,

It's great and extremely over-whelming to see Mahabharath forum to have such amazing crowd already before the show started off. I am already too late to the forum as i see so many members have introduced themselves.So to keep it short my name is neetha and a die-hard navya serial fan and hence here mainly for Shaheer Sheikh as we all fans are seeing him back on television screen after 15 months..too long na??yes we did wait for it :)

Now without wasting your time let me tell you guys something about this thread.
This thread is created mainly and only to appreciate all the hard work done, the time spent and the money invested by the people behind the camera like art directors,costume designers,the musicians,creatives, the production house
and many other involved in re-creating this "EPIC" once again onscreen :)

As of now m not very sure with the names of "behind the lens" tenure guys, so if anyone could provide me details 
as we pass on it ll be of great help and i ll make sure i ll add it on every bi-weekly post i make of this thread:)also
would request some one to volunteer me and also make this thread keep going in case of my absense :P

We all have seen the wonderful promos of the upcoming show Mahabharath and loved the promos.

Be it satayavathi ke mahatvakanksha, arjun ka dharma yuddh, krishna vani,shakuni ka prathishod, gandhari ka andhakaar, draupadi ka upmaan. Every promo has been beautifully directed,with amazing background effects be it light or sound and perfectly designed costumes.

For now this is wat i could conclude on this thread as we are up just with promos,but as show begins will continue this thread wit many more additions and more n more appreciations by adding snapshots,avis n siggies(depending on
ur contributions)

p.s A kind request to the dev team,this thread as i said is to appreciate people behind the lens as most of the times we tend to forget their hardwork.So i would kindly request not to close this thread as it can be further
considered as a basic feedback to the production house.:)

Thank You,
**Neetha**

keep this thread active, incase cv's visit the forum they ll be happy to read ppl appreciating them.:) ;)
Edited by neetha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me 1st to comment 🥳
Awesum thread neetha...yes u r ri8 these ppl also need attention for their hard work...which we hrdly reward dem wid 😔 lolll thnx for this new thread let's talk abt dem b4 drooling over Shaheer ats 😳 ❤️

Producer : Siddharth Tewary- has waited for four years patiently n has spent alottt of money for perfection...in fact is bande ne itni cost cutting ki apne previous show mei k AnYa aftr marriage had nly 7-8 shirts n sarees to wear 🤣...Jokes apart bt it needs guts to create Mahabharat n I salute him for that 👍🏼

Art Director - Umang- woww he left no stone unturned to find the biggest vacant plot available to create larger than life n lavish sets n sets r beautifu...so Kudos to him for his grt work 👏

Music Composers: Ajay Atul - they discovered all over India n used many Indian instruments to bring in the authencity in the song n trust me they have been phenomenal in doing that 👏. Hope they give our superman  a perfect BG score 😕 😛

neetha thumbnail
@rushika dil jeeth liya tune yaar...tu is main mera saath de..next update main i ll include all these.. n mere absence par tu yeh thread banayegi teek hai.. :D????
This content was originally posted by: neetha

@rushika dil jeeth liya tune yaar...tu is main mera saath de..next update main i ll include all these.. n mere absence par tu yeh thread banayegi teek hai.. :D????

tu lagta hai kuch zyada hi khush ho gayi hai mujhse 😃 😛 marwayegi kya thread aur mai????? 🥱
Zero Experience hai mjhe toh 😭 tera thread bigad jayega toh? 😲
neetha thumbnail
@rushika kuch nahi hoga..u ll be able to do it...n sirf mere absence main karna hai ..:P wic will be quite rare here after..hehhe...;)dono saath kaam karenge to it ll be easy as well..
@neetha chal pakka I'll b wid u n aaj se whateva help  u nEed for this I'll b here 😃  Shaheer fans rock kar denge 😃 
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Great thought Neetha...😃As always with you...😛
This content was originally posted by: debaleena_tunai

Great thought Neetha...😃As always with you...😛

debi plzz shaheer k profyl aur article pe comment kar plzzz 
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud thread neetha.its needed.👍🏼
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neeta nice idea.. n u r right v must really appreciate all those people who r behind the scenes..😊