•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello dear friends! It has been long! I missed you all. 

I got back last weekend from a really looong holiday and have spent the last few days settling back. 
Yesterday night I finally got down to watching Junoon and I can only say one thing - 

WT@!!!@@#@#@*!

I feel like everything has changed and then yet again nothing has changed!
DB and Mishras are missing! (I don't know the back story.)
Dadi, RK are missing! (Or where they discussing Meera's sex life in the other room!?)
Rest of the clan is anyway missing!
There is a new chachi! 
IP's face is stuck in a perma-smirk (yawn boring!)
But hey! Prithvi is back!
But hey! he has got a ridiculous fake moustache on! 
And double hey! he has lost his memory! - so original this! lovely!
And hey ho! Meera is going to get married for the ... what is it now... the 4th or 5th time! 
And she is still threatening to kill herself.
And Prithvi is still glaring daggers at her!
All we are missing is Akash and his monologues. Bring him back from the dead I say.
Then we can have a propah funeral for Junoon.

To repeat myself - WT@@!!
I heard that Junoon is ending. I am glad. I don't think this team deserves the opportunity to show anything on TV. They are dealing not with a creative vaccum but with a bloody creative blackhole that sucks in every idea out there in television and spits out the worst version of it on TV in Junoon. 

Welcome back Binu πŸ€— & you've truly said whatever we fans are feeling to the T  MYP & her team @#$%&% Junoon by bringing the story to city & ever since its been waiting to get buried 6ft under & this friday it will πŸ˜­

It still pisses me off to see what Junoon could have been if only the PH had the bloody guts to stick to its original story πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Hi Binu . welcome back dear. I missed you alot.

I agree with you. Many things changed abour Junoon and this forum. πŸ˜•

Today no epi. we have tow epis left. 😭 and no one is intrested to watch it till the end or join the forum except few ones. 😊

Welcome back dear - happy to hear from you...

Kisses hugs graphics
but it's so sad - all heart brokenπŸ’” here 😭😭
Hi Binu!!!!!πŸ€—M so glad to see u back!!!Really missed u!!!😭Now u r back!!!πŸ˜ƒDnt forget to comment on my FF nd SS!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Nd we hv da leads,we cn mk stories!!!πŸ˜‰Who needs CVs?😑😳
Originally posted by SahanaG

Welcome back Binu πŸ€— & you've truly said whatever we fans are feeling to the T  MYP & her team @#$%&% Junoon by bringing the story to city & ever since its been waiting to get buried 6ft under & this friday it will πŸ˜­

It still pisses me off to see what Junoon could have been if only the PH had the bloody guts to stick to its original story πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Thanks Sahana. I really don't know what to say - they have made Mithvi look like such idiots!
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Hi Binu!!!!!πŸ€—M so glad to see u back!!!Really missed u!!!😭Now u r back!!!πŸ˜ƒDnt forget to comment on my FF nd SS!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Nd we hv da leads,we cn mk stories!!!πŸ˜‰Who needs CVs?😑😳

Hey Tehsina! Glad to be in touch with all of you again! I will catch up on the FF and SS in a bit and definitely comment. 
Honestly this show has put me off watching TV serials completely. 
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Welcome back dear - happy to hear from you...

Kisses hugs graphics
but it's so sad - all heart brokenπŸ’” here 😭😭
Hi Shanti time to return to our crime procedural shows you think? and cool animations :)
Edited by Junoonian - 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Hi Binu . welcome back dear. I missed you alot.

I agree with you. Many things changed abour Junoon and this forum. πŸ˜•

Today no epi. we have tow epis left. 😭 and no one is intrested to watch it till the end or join the forum except few ones. 😊

Hi Itidal how are you doing? I missed you guys too! I am so disappointed with how miserably stupid they have made the leads. Unbelievable!

welcome back chechi... iam sure you will feel good once you read tehsina didis ff and ss...